I was thinking of the things I've learned here that have actually improved or enhanced my life.
1. Jeff Buckley -- never heard of him. Now my favorite vocalist (too bad the song selection is limited).
2. I got two quality ISU sweatshirts for $30 and some change.
3. I reset my car mirrors, after reading a thread about it, and can see much more.
4. Got some great ideas on movies to rent.
5. Learned about the game of Mafia, which provides much entertainment.
6. Learned how to post memes.
"Just remember, what you choose to do with each day is very important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it" -ET
"I'm trying not to sweat the small stuff in my life, but there is a definite learning curve." -CE
Re: Positive Things You've Gotten From Cyfan Forums
I will add to those that brought up mafia game. It's sad how when one of those games is being played how much time I spend following it. I will add that I love that I never really have to go anywhere else for information. Sooner or later everything will end up on CF.
All content owned by CycloneFanatic.com - All rights reserved 2005-09. By viewing this website you agree to the Terms of Service, Site Rules and Legal Disclaimer. The words, views, images and opinions expressed or provided by users do not reflect the opinions or views of CycloneFanatic.com or Iowa State University. The names, words, symbols, and graphics representing Iowa State University are trademarks and copyrights of the University protected by the trademark and copyright laws of the United States of America and other countries and are used on this web site under license from the University. Original site design, premise & construction by Jeremy Lind.