Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 2

Finding Bigfoot

This is one of the dumbest shows ever. 4 idiots running around the wilderness at night listening to natural sounds and saying they hear "Squatches".

Hall-Of-Famer
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 735
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 60
    Given: 14

Re: Finding Bigfoot

pretty sure comic book men is worse

Starter
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 428
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 10

Quote Originally Posted by cycopath25 View Post
    This is one of the dumbest shows ever. 4 idiots running around the wilderness at night listening to natural sounds and saying they hear "Squatches".

It's also very entertaining to watch what they claim to be a common knowledge. My favorite is the unwritten pact that has been made with Sasquatches and humans that squathes won't attack cattle if the humans leave the deer for them

Addict
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 221
    Achievements:

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 14

It's pretty damn funny. I mean, I have no idea if bigfoot exists or not, but most of those people on the show..especially the guy with the hat, are weird. The one lady though is a legit biologist and is the skeptic of the group. She's basically there to keep them all in check like "no those were wolves..not big foot."

I watched 3 episodes before, and they always said "this is pretty squatchy.."

Addict
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 1,020
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 2

Quote Originally Posted by marothisu View Post
    It's pretty damn funny. I mean, I have no idea if bigfoot exists or not, but most of those people on the show..especially the guy with the hat, are weird. The one lady though is a legit biologist and is the skeptic of the group. She's basically there to keep them all in check like "no those were wolves..not big foot."

I watched 3 episodes before, and they always said "this is pretty squatchy.."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iwq1C5yUN4&feature=related]I Do Think There's a Squatch in These Woods - YouTube[/ame]

Hall-Of-Famer
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 67
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 474
    Given: 29

Thank you! Dumbest show. I love how a "witness" will say "Oh, it was dark and I was in the woods and heard a twig crack" and the "experts" will immediately say, "Oh, that sounds like a squatch. I'm positive that what you heard was a Bigfoot".

I watched tonight's episode because it was in Indiana. In the beginning they talk about bigfoot being shy, and not wanting confrontation with humans, then later on set off fireworks to attract bigfoot because they would be interested in what's going on and check it out. Really? I feel that these are two conflicting ideas.

Hugs4ISU

The purpose of the lady is to be the "idiot skeptic" to make everybody else look smart by comparison.

I guess what gets me the most is that these guys supposedly pile on all this evidence for a "squatch" in a certain area, then move on somewhere else. The obvious more-scientific way to do it would be to stay there for weeks, months, years if necessary until you find it.

This show is an Animal Planet knockoff of that equally-idiotic show on syfy called "ghost hunters", where people hunt ghosts with night vision cameras. As if ghosts, if they really did exist, would really care if the sun was above the horizon or not.

Pro
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 1,474
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 136
    Given: 420

[QUOTE=Hugs4ISU;2731191]The purpose of the lady is to be the "idiot skeptic" to make everybody else look smart by comparison.

I guess what gets me the most is that these guys supposedly pile on all this evidence for a "squatch" in a certain area, then move on somewhere else. The obvious more-scientific way to do it would be to stay there for weeks, months, years if necessary until you find it.

This show is an Animal Planet knockoff of that equally-idiotic show on syfy called "ghost hunters", where people hunt ghosts with night vision cameras. As if ghosts, if they really did exist, would really care if the sun was above the horizon or not.[/QUOTE]

As opposed to vampires, who really DO care.

I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

Addict
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

My wife loves the show. I think there is too much basis. Three guys who believe everything is a bigfoot and one girl that wouldn't believe in bigfoot if she saw one walking in front of her.

Living in the northwest, Bigfoot is a big thing up here. I think most "sightings" are faked, but there is the occasional that makes me wonder. They say that there are hundreds of plane crashes in Washington that have never been found. If plane crashes are hard to find in these wildernesses it is understandable that there might be something living in those woods that we don't know about. Probably nothing, but you never know.

Hall-Of-Famer
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsSocial
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 118

I watched it for the first time last night and you are right it is the dumbest show ever. I also love the "common knowledge" stuff. Oh, the squatches like this or that we know for a fact. Gee that's funny since one has never been caught dead or alive, how do you know what they like or dislike?

OK, we're going to do some vocalization now, this will bring them in. Really? Because you've caught one before and know how to talk to them? I'm pretty sure my dog can tell the difference between a dog barking and a person faking a dog bark. But this supposedly intelligent creature can't tell the difference between another squatch and a human?

I love mysteries and the legend of Bigfoot is pretty cool but if it really existed wouldn't someone, somewhere have stumbled onto a legit dead bigfoot corpse by now?

Speechless
    Overall activity: 63.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 284
    Given: 244

This show could go on for years looking for Bigfoot.

CFH HMagic bball season next year.
    Let my Fred's Four Horsemen ride: Georges, Hogue, Nader, and McKay.

Speechless
    Overall activity: 83.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,179
    Given: 1,038

Quote Originally Posted by ruxCYtable View Post
    I watched it for the first time last night and you are right it is the dumbest show ever. I also love the "common knowledge" stuff. Oh, the squatches like this or that we know for a fact. Gee that's funny since one has never been caught dead or alive, how do you know what they like or dislike?

OK, we're going to do some vocalization now, this will bring them in. Really? Because you've caught one before and know how to talk to them? I'm pretty sure my dog can tell the difference between a dog barking and a person faking a dog bark. But this supposedly intelligent creature can't tell the difference between another squatch and a human?

I love mysteries and the legend of Bigfoot is pretty cool but if it really existed wouldn't someone, somewhere have stumbled onto a legit dead bigfoot corpse by now?
    Unless they never die.....

Since we are an elite team now, let's go get that One Cyclone Moment.
    Make this one for the ages!

http://rememberingdoria.wordpress.com/

Pro
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 1,384
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 169
    Given: 278

Quote Originally Posted by ruxCYtable View Post

I could tell by the promos it was ultra-lame. Hard to believe anyone with at least a 10th grade education would watch it with serious intent.

No matter what, I could NEVER cheer for Dirt and Urine.

Pro
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 577
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 60

Stupidest show ever, next to Jersey Shore. If there actually is a Bigfoot, don't these idiots realize that with all the trail cameras and and hikers there are now out and about, somebody would actually have legit footage of one or have a confrontation.

Go Cyclones!!

Hall-Of-Famer
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 152
    Given: 412

Not a big fan of the show, but I do think Bigfoot could exist. Indians have names for every animal in the forest. They call bigfoot "sasquatch", and that in itself tells me they probably exist.

"Just remember, what you choose to do with each day is very important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it" -ET

"I'm trying not to sweat the small stuff in my life, but there is a definite learning curve." -CE