The flower beds at my house have 5/8" (approximately) plastic hose with small spray nozzles poked into the hose. Pictures of the nozzles are included.

They work really well, and I like the low profile that they present when poked into the hose. I'd like to get some more for another project I'm doing.

However, I can't seem to find the company that makes these. I don't find them at the local stores. The piercing type I've seen are all much longer. Google turned up all kinds of nozzles, but none like this. My sprinkler system is several years old. A couple of folks I've talked to in the sprinkler business have indicated that they've seen these around, but don't know where they come from.

Does anybody recognize this nozzle, and know who might makes these?