Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

football recruiting

taked to coach bill bleil late thursday-he had a recruit in from st louis-a center...

my question is when r we going to sign our first recruit for year 2013...

i sent rhoads and bleil about 250 recruit names..

we have a 2a qB in texas who is 6-5 220 and 4.6 in the 40 from whitewright texas. this kid can throw the ball and if he is running and gets around the end he can take it to the bank--rhoads and bleil have film on him. he is going to recruited heavily. i am not mentioning his name. i do not want our competitors to get his name.

hoiberg and the basketball boys are doing a fine job..fred the mayor may be the "governor" of iowa..GO CYCLONES!!!!!!!!!

doc

Hall-Of-Famer
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 1,173
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 168

Re: football recruiting

Giggle

Follow this guy on Twitter @Daddy_Rusty

Addict
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 115
    Given: 74

Quote Originally Posted by woodie View Post
    taked to coach bill bleil late thursday-he had a recruit in from st louis-a center...

we have a 2a qB in texas who is 6-5 220 and 4.6 in the 40 from whitewright texas. this kid can throw the ball and if he is running and gets around the end he can take it to the bank--rhoads and bleil have film on him. he is going to recruited heavily. i am not mentioning his name. i do not want our competitors to get his name.

hoiberg and the basketball boys are doing a fine job..fred the mayor may be the "governor" of iowa..GO CYCLONES!!!!!!!!!
    My guess... Signing Day 2013

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMWilliams View Post
    I agree. We didn't choose Iowa State because it is easy. We chose Iowa State because it is awesome.
    Post from HawkeyeNation:

So frickin jealous of what they have in Ames. It's truly amazing what Fred has done coming in with 0 coaching experience.

Starter
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 247
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

You are a good man, Woodie!

Last edited by legi; 02-26-2012 at 09:45 PM.

All-Star
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 1,294
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4

Re:football recruiting

Sorry Woodie, Tyrone Swoopes is already committed to Texas for 2013. He won't be changing his mind. Would be nice though!

All-Star
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,118
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 182
    Given: 13

Not flaming at all, but do you usually do this? And do they usually listen to you?

Just wondering if you are in a position of knowledge and siginificance in football recruiting.

Thanks

Pro
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 845
    Achievements:

Level
    Thumbs Up

[QUOTE=farminclone;2711462]Not flaming at all, but do you usually do this? And do they usually listen to you?

Just wondering if you are in a position of knowledge and siginificance in football recruiting.

Thanks[/QUOTe)

farmin clone call dan mccarney at north texas state and find out how many names i sent to him that he signed. call gene chizik and find how many names i have sent to him.call coach paul rhoads or bill bleil or former coach elliott who left us and find out how many names i send to iowa state. check with coach hoiberg and see how many names i have sent him the past couple of years. fred is kind enough to send soccer,girl's basketball,swimming,track cross country,wrestling to other isu coaches. if you want to check,call the coaches-check with hoiberg. i am a former isu wrestler. i could not play football because my knees were shot in high school.

does that explain i am an athletic supporter. i question what the hell you do for isu athletics. probably not a damm thing??? i send athlete's names every year of the year to all sports teams at isu. we missed out on one damm good qb in tyrone swopes. he is a cousin to cheryl swopes who was an all american girls basketball and an all pro lady basketballer...does that answer your f*****g question. what the hell have you done for iowa state. i have donated money to iowa state and to south dakota state,too.tell me you have done for the cyclones...

check out texas this fall when johnathan gray from aledo .texas , tears up a storm.sure in the hell wish rhoads would have recruited him. i think gray will be the best football running back ever if he can stay healthy. texas,california and florida have better footballers than the state of iowa. why does everyone recruit texas ,cal., and florida. tell me what the hell you have done for iowa state?????

doc

Addict
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10

Quote Originally Posted by farminclone View Post
    Not flaming at all, but do you usually do this? And do they usually listen to you?

Thanks
    Yeah, what have you done?

Pro
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 601
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 7

farmin clone call dan mccarney at north texas state and find out how many names i sent to him that he signed. call gene chizik and find how many names i have sent to him.call coach paul rhoads or bill bleil or former coach elliott who left us and find out how many names i send to iowa state. check with coach hoiberg and see how many names i have sent him the past couple of years. fred is kind enough to send soccer,girl's basketball,swimming,track cross country,wrestling to other isu coaches. if you want to check,call the coaches-check with hoiberg. i am a former isu wrestler. i could not play football because my knees were shot in high school.

does that explain i am an athletic supporter. i question what the hell you do for isu athletics. probably not a damm thing??? i send athlete's names every year of the year to all sports teams at isu. we missed out on one damm good qb in tyrone swopes. he is a cousin to cheryl swopes who was an all american girls basketball and an all pro lady basketballer...does that answer your f*****g question. what the hell have you done for iowa state. i have donated money to iowa state and to south dakota state,too.tell me you have done for the cyclones...

check out texas this fall when johnathan gray from aledo .texas , tears up a storm.sure in the hell wish rhoads would have recruited him. i think gray will be the best football running back ever if he can stay healthy. texas,california and florida have better footballers than the state of iowa. why does everyone recruit texas ,cal., and florida. tell me what the hell you have done for iowa state?????
    Woah calm down skippy!!!! He was just asking a question!

Hall-Of-Famer
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 1,464
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran

Level
    Thumbs Up

LOLZ.

Hall-Of-Famer
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 1,173
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 168

Is that roid rage?

Follow this guy on Twitter @Daddy_Rusty

Speechless
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 536
    Given: 72

[quote=woodie;2711612]

Thanks[/QUOTe)

Get over yourself. He said he wasn't flaming and he was asking an honest question. You didn't discover Swopes and you didn't discover Gray. Do you honestly think the staff passed on Gray? My god, I was going to let the OP go but when someone asked an honest question and you reply that way, you're being a *****.

I'm on Twitter too: Tre4ISU

Or so I have read.

Speechless
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 159
    Given: 31

[quote=woodie;2711612]

Thanks[/QUOTe)

LMAO...calm down bro

Addict
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocial
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 577
    Given: 394

Cut the OP some slack. By his writing style, he either has the mental capacity of a third grader, or he *is* a third grader.

All-Star
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 731
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 151
    Given: 17

[quote=woodie;2711612]

Thanks[/QUOTe)

Haha..I've never seen someone blow up like this from such a simple, little question. I don't think he was being rude, bud...just wanted to know.