Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: Good luck today

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Points: 9,477, Level: 29
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 473
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    388
    Points
    9,477
    Level
    29
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Good luck today

    Big game for your seeding in the tournament, and I personally think you get it. It's kind of a joke they still get more props than you guys in the rankings.



  2. #2
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 78,281, Level: 86
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 69
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Die4Cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,527
    Points
    78,281
    Level
    86
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 776
    Given: 769

    Re: Good luck today

    Thanks for the good wishes. For a Buzzard, you're all right.



  3. #3
    Addict
    Points: 79,679, Level: 87
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 471
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    CYVADER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cornfields
    Posts
    5,250
    Points
    79,679
    Level
    87
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 6

    Re: Good luck today

    kumbaya my lord, kumbaya



  4. #4
    Bench Warmer
    Points: 13,813, Level: 35
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 237
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points1 year registered

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    278
    Points
    13,813
    Level
    35
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Good luck today

    Hope the upswing continues and we see you guys in the NCAAs next year.

    /Waits for CycloneVet to come be a ****** to this guy



  5. #5
    Rookie
    Points: 9,477, Level: 29
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 473
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    388
    Points
    9,477
    Level
    29
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Good luck today

    I've come to enjoy watching ISU in bball this year, and Royce White is hard to not like. No bullsh**.



  6. #6
    All-Star
    Points: 27,934, Level: 51
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 716
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Album picturesVeteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Urbandale
    Posts
    1,490
    Points
    27,934
    Level
    51
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 262
    Given: 178

    Re: Good luck today

    Quote Originally Posted by hawkadoodledoo View Post
    I've come to enjoy watching ISU in bball this year, and Royce White is hard to not like. No bullsh**.
    On the flip side, I've watched as few Hawk games this year, and I've admitted that i enjoy seeing them play better. Our series is not as fun when they are so far down in the dumps. Just so it never flips again!



  7. #7
    All-Star
    Points: 45,292, Level: 65
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 258
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    andybernard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,886
    Points
    45,292
    Level
    65
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 389
    Given: 48

    Re: Good luck today

    Quote Originally Posted by hawkadoodledoo View Post
    I've come to enjoy watching ISU in bball this year, and Royce White is hard to not like. No bullsh**.
    I believe you. I've heard that from a lot of my Hawk friends. And a lot of Hawk female friends like to watch because of Fred. But who am I kidding, so do I.



  8. #8
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 52,451, Level: 70
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 99
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    atlantacyclone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Fontvieille Monaco
    Posts
    4,625
    Points
    52,451
    Level
    70
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 167
    Given: 56

    Re: Good luck today

    Well, I'm an Iowa State fan named after an Iowa coach (my Dad played at ISU but his HS coach went on to coach at Iowa.) Therefore, I only dislike Iowa about two days a year...



  9. #9
    Addict
    Points: 101,426, Level: 99
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 1,624
    Overall activity: 85.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Gunnerclone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Beaverdale hood
    Posts
    6,209
    Points
    101,426
    Level
    99
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,816
    Given: 955

    Re: Good luck today

    Quote Originally Posted by andybernard View Post
    I believe you. I've heard that from a lot of my Hawk friends. And a lot of Hawk female friends like to watch because of Fred. But who am I kidding, so do I.
    no homo



  10. #10
    Addict
    Points: 164,556, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    theantiAIRBHG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Hiawatha, IA
    Posts
    8,937
    Points
    164,556
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,456
    Given: 1,284

    Re: Good luck today

    Quote Originally Posted by sodeen View Post
    Hope the upswing continues and we see you guys in the NCAAs next year./Waits for CycloneVet to come be a ****** to this guy
    Don't forget about Jambalaya either.

    Good luck today Cyclones. Some of us Hawk fans enjoy watching you guys play, you've got an excellent group.



  11. #11
    Addict
    Points: 164,767, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    GMackey32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Ames Via Cedar Falls
    Posts
    5,307
    Points
    164,767
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 335
    Given: 214

    Re: Good luck today

    Quote Originally Posted by theantiAIRBHG View Post
    Don't forget about Jambalaya either.

    Good luck today Cyclones. Some of us Hawk fans enjoy watching you guys play, you've got an excellent group.
    He has to be a troll from another school. Has to be.


    Quote Originally Posted by johnnydugouts View Post
    MM and gesell are pretty much a wash. is niang a better player than woodbury? of course, but that doesnt mean its a good matchup for him, especially with a much more athletic defensive player backing up woodbury.
    Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    NOY Edwards, K-State



  12. #12
    All-Star
    Points: 25,853, Level: 49
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 697
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Trainer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,461
    Points
    25,853
    Level
    49
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2

    Re: Good luck today

    Quote Originally Posted by hawkadoodledoo View Post
    Big game for your seeding in the tournament, and I personally think you get it. It's kind of a joke they still get more props than you guys in the rankings.
    It is moments like this that I wish Cyclonefanatic had an addon that would let you leave notes about some posters. So under hawk fans I can put ******, or not a ******. You sir have earned Nice Poster tag!



  13. #13
    Addict
    Points: 164,556, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    theantiAIRBHG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Hiawatha, IA
    Posts
    8,937
    Points
    164,556
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,456
    Given: 1,284

    Re: Good luck today

    Quote Originally Posted by GMackey32 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by theantiAIRBHG View Post
    Don't forget about Jambalaya either.Good luck today Cyclones. Some of us Hawk fans enjoy watching you guys play, you've got an excellent group.
    He has to be a troll from another school. Has to be.
    I hope so, cuz he has to be embarrassing for you guys.

    But, then again, we have our share of those types of posters in our fanbase too.. not naming any names.



  14. #14
    Addict
    Points: 164,767, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    GMackey32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Ames Via Cedar Falls
    Posts
    5,307
    Points
    164,767
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 335
    Given: 214

    Re: Good luck today

    Quote Originally Posted by theantiAIRBHG View Post
    I hope so, cuz he has to be embarrassing for you guys.

    But, then again, we have our share of those types of posters in our fanbase too.. not naming any names.
    Starts with V, ends with intageHawkeye?


    Quote Originally Posted by johnnydugouts View Post
    MM and gesell are pretty much a wash. is niang a better player than woodbury? of course, but that doesnt mean its a good matchup for him, especially with a much more athletic defensive player backing up woodbury.
    Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    NOY Edwards, K-State



  15. #15
    Bench Warmer
    Points: 13,813, Level: 35
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 237
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points1 year registered

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    278
    Points
    13,813
    Level
    35
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Good luck today

    Quote Originally Posted by urb1 View Post
    On the flip side, I've watched as few Hawk games this year, and I've admitted that i enjoy seeing them play better. Our series is not as fun when they are so far down in the dumps. Just so it never flips again!
    Watching Gatens go all Neo on Wisconsin the other night was great



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: TBD
  • FOOTBALL: Iowa State vs. UNI
  • August 29, 2015
  • 06:00 PM