Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Pro
    Points: 37,780, Level: 59
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 70
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    isuforlife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,113
    Points
    37,780
    Level
    59
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 131
    Given: 606

    game on in Omaha?

    Is the game going to be on tv in Omaha



  2. #2
    All-Star
    Points: 42,476, Level: 63
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 474
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    cyclonefreak5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Ames
    Posts
    1,237
    Points
    42,476
    Level
    63
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 21

    Re: game on in Omaha?

    Texas A&M at iowa State (2.11.12 - 3 pm CT)
    Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas....................................KTXA
    Houston, Texas .....................................................KUBE
    San Antonio, Texas ........................................... KCWX
    Austin, Texas ........................................................ KBVO
    Des Moines-Ames, Iowa ...............................WOI-DT
    Waco-Temple-Bryan, Texas .............. NWTX; NBTX
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa .........KFXA;MediaCom Cable
    Ft. Smith-Fayetteville,Ark. ..................................KFTA
    La Crosse-Eau Claire, Wis. ................................KQEG
    Amarillo, Texas .................................................... KCPN
    Columbia-Jefferson City, Mo. .........................KZOU
    Beaumont-Port Arthur, Texas ........................KBMT
    Lubbock, Texas ......................................................KJTV
    Odessa-Midland, Texas.............................KOSA-DT2
    Rochester-Mason City, Iowa .............................NIMT
    Abilene-Sweetwater, Texas ........................KIDZ-LP
    Parkersburg,W.Va. ....................................WTAP-DT3
    San Angelo, Texas ................................................KIDY
    Ottumwa-Kirksville, Iowa ................Mediacom-OT

    doesnt look like it



  3. #3
    All-Star
    Points: 42,476, Level: 63
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 474
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    cyclonefreak5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Ames
    Posts
    1,237
    Points
    42,476
    Level
    63
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 21

    Re: game on in Omaha?

    Oklahoma State at Kansas (2.11.12 - 3 pm CT)
    New York,N.Y. .........................................YES Network
    Los Angeles, Calif. ...............................................KDOC
    Denver, Colo. .............................Altitude (No KS/NE)
    Sacramento,Calif. ....................Comcast Sports Net
    St. Louis, Mo. ................................................ KPLR 11.2
    Kansas City, Mo. ...................................................KMCI
    Milwaukee, Wis. ................................................WMLW
    San Antonio, Texas ..................................KCWX-DT2
    Oklahoma City, Okla. ......................................... KOCB
    Austin, Texas .........................................................KNVA
    Little Rock, Ark. .....................................................KARZ
    Tulsa, Okla. ......................................................KTUL-DT
    Wichita, Kan. .......................................................... KSAS
    Springfield, Mo. .......................................................KCZ
    Omaha, Neb. ........................................................ KXVO
    Paducah, Ky. ........................................................WDKA
    Ft. Smith-Fayetteville, Ark. ............................... KFTA
    Tyler-Longview, Texas .....................KFXK; KFXL-LP
    Corpus Christi,Texas......................................... KIII-D2
    Topeka, Kan. ...................................................KSNT-DT
    Columbia-Jefferson City, Mo. ..........................KQFX
    Lubbock, Texas ......................................................KJTV
    Sioux City, Iowa ........................................... KPTH-DT2
    Joplin, Mo.-Pittsburg, Kan. ................................KFJX
    Sherman, Texas - Ada, Okla. ..................... KXII-DT2
    Yuma,Ariz. ................................................... KSWT-DT2
    Meridian, Miss. ....................................................WTOK

    looks like omaha is carrying the Kansas game



  4. #4
    Pro
    Points: 44,015, Level: 64
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 235
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    2,881
    Points
    44,015
    Level
    64
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 24

    Re: game on in Omaha?

    Quote Originally Posted by cyclonefreak5 View Post
    Texas A&M at iowa State (2.11.12 - 3 pm CT)
    Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas....................................KTXA
    Houston, Texas .....................................................KUBE
    San Antonio, Texas ........................................... KCWX
    Austin, Texas ........................................................ KBVO
    Des Moines-Ames, Iowa ...............................WOI-DT
    Waco-Temple-Bryan, Texas .............. NWTX; NBTX
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa .........KFXA;MediaCom Cable
    Ft. Smith-Fayetteville,Ark. ..................................KFTA
    La Crosse-Eau Claire, Wis. ................................KQEG
    Amarillo, Texas .................................................... KCPN
    Columbia-Jefferson City, Mo. .........................KZOU
    Beaumont-Port Arthur, Texas ........................KBMT
    Lubbock, Texas ......................................................KJTV
    Odessa-Midland, Texas.............................KOSA-DT2
    Rochester-Mason City, Iowa .............................NIMT
    Abilene-Sweetwater, Texas ........................KIDZ-LP
    Parkersburg,W Va. ....................................WTAP-DT3
    San Angelo, Texas ................................................KIDY
    Ottumwa-Kirksville, Iowa ................Mediacom-OT

    doesnt look like it
    good to know they get to preview the beatdowns they have coming.


    and I'm all out of gum.

  5. #5
    Addict
    Points: 143,597, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    cyhawkdmb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    CB
    Posts
    6,550
    Points
    143,597
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 362
    Given: 349

    Re: game on in Omaha?

    Quote Originally Posted by cyclonefreak5 View Post
    Oklahoma State at Kansas (2.11.12 - 3 pm CT)
    New York,N.Y. .........................................YES Network
    Los Angeles, Calif. ...............................................KDOC
    Denver, Colo. .............................Altitude (No KS/NE)
    Sacramento,Calif. ....................Comcast Sports Net
    St. Louis, Mo. ................................................ KPLR 11.2
    Kansas City, Mo. ...................................................KMCI
    Milwaukee, Wis. ................................................WMLW
    San Antonio, Texas ..................................KCWX-DT2
    Oklahoma City, Okla. ......................................... KOCB
    Austin, Texas .........................................................KNVA
    Little Rock, Ark. .....................................................KARZ
    Tulsa, Okla. ......................................................KTUL-DT
    Wichita, Kan. .......................................................... KSAS
    Springfield, Mo. .......................................................KCZ
    Omaha, Neb. ........................................................ KXVO
    Paducah, Ky. ........................................................WDKA
    Ft. Smith-Fayetteville, Ark. ............................... KFTA
    Tyler-Longview, Texas .....................KFXK; KFXL-LP
    Corpus Christi,Texas......................................... KIII-D2
    Topeka, Kan. ...................................................KSNT-DT
    Columbia-Jefferson City, Mo. ..........................KQFX
    Lubbock, Texas ......................................................KJTV
    Sioux City, Iowa ........................................... KPTH-DT2
    Joplin, Mo.-Pittsburg, Kan. ................................KFJX
    Sherman, Texas - Ada, Okla. ..................... KXII-DT2
    Yuma,Ariz. ................................................... KSWT-DT2
    Meridian, Miss. ....................................................WTOK

    looks like omaha is carrying the Kansas game
    of course they are... Nebraska football fans are either creighton or KU basketball fans...... Or duke or UNC...



  6. #6
    Addict
    Points: 143,597, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    cyhawkdmb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    CB
    Posts
    6,550
    Points
    143,597
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 362
    Given: 349

    Re: game on in Omaha?

    I see it is on ESPN3 subject to blackout... will it be blacked out in Omaha market?



  7. #7
    Speechless
    Points: 568,581, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    ISUAgronomist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Close Enough, IA
    Posts
    21,764
    Points
    568,581
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 678
    Given: 370

    Re: game on in Omaha?

    Quote Originally Posted by cyhawkdmb View Post
    I see it is on ESPN3 subject to blackout... will it be blacked out in Omaha market?


    You're good to go.




  8. #8
    Rookie
    Points: 11,456, Level: 32
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 494
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    481
    Points
    11,456
    Level
    32
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 3

    Re: game on in Omaha?

    Anyone in the omaha or western Iowa area should email KXVO. It's great that they are continuing to show the Big 12 network and we need to support that but they also need to know that the "home" team they should probably cater to is Iowa State.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: Cyclones.TV
  • FOOTBALL: Iowa State vs. UNI
  • September 5, 2015
  • 07:00 PM