Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Big Games This Week

If the Cyclones can beat Kansas State on Tuesday, we'll be in fourth place with a 2 game lead over fifth. Lose and we'll be tied with K-State and lose the tiebreaker. Fourth is a comfortable place to get a Tournament invitation, while fifth could be bubble territory in a down year in the Big XII.

Holding off K-State will go a long way towards staying in fourth, and that includes beating both the Wildcats AND Oklahoma. I know "must-win" has been thrown around on this board lately, now that we've got a signature win to hang our hat on, we have to win these games against the middle of the league.

Pro
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 823
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 18

Re: Big Games This Week

Quote Originally Posted by Sloup View Post
    If the Cyclones can beat Kansas State on Tuesday, we'll be in fourth place with a 2 game lead over fifth. Lose and we'll be tied with K-State and lose the tiebreaker. Fourth is a comfortable place to get a Tournament invitation, while fifth could be bubble territory in a down year in the Big XII.

Holding off K-State will go a long way towards staying in fourth, and that includes beating both the Wildcats AND Oklahoma. I know "must-win" has been thrown around on this board lately, now that we've got a signature win to hang our hat on, we have to win these games against the middle of the league.
    Agreed, I think we need to win this game on Tuesday to prove ourselves that it wasn't just one game. If we have a let down game and we lose Tuesday, I think it takes away from our win yesterday.

KCCO

Follow me on Twitter: @datBASS3
    Follow Iowa State Drumline on Twitter: @ISUDrumline or on FB

Speechless
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 96
    Given: 256

Re: Big Games This Week

Im shocked with the lack of talk about KSU. This game is huge. We must win these 'big' home games to even sniff the NCAA tournament.

Beating KU is nice... this is when we can prove we are a legit team and didnt just knock off a top team.

I hate KSU basketball fans more than any other in the league. I hope we put it to them.