Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 67

One good thing to come from tonight

So we moved into our house a year ago and set some mouse traps just in case. After a full year, last week we finally got one with our year old cheese. I freaking hate mice, and hate setting mouse traps even worse. After catching the first one, last week I had to set another one and snapped it on my finger three times. After screaming and whining about it, I vowed to my wife that from now on, I would only do battle with mice after having a few drinks. The reasons for this are three-fold:
    1) The alcohol helps calm me, so the mice don't hold the same fear power over me
    2) The alcohol helps my mangled fingers after repeated botched trap-settings
    3) In the future I will associate drinking with mice, and therefore will be less likely to become a **** drunk idiot

To make a short story long, after our futility in Lubbock, I have now found the liquid courage to set 6 mouse traps around the house and lace the garage with poison. I'm also now searching ebay for a hunter's "mouse call" so I can bring the little rat-bastards out of hiding and stomp the **** out of them.

Im just glad I have Homan as my bodyguard, Eustachy joked. If I ever make it real big and get to drive a limo everyday, hell be driving it. I thought he came off the bench like somebody was stealing his cow or something.

http://blogs.dmjuice.com/?cat=43

Addict
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 809
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 67

Re: One good thing to come from tonight

SUCCESS!
    Any of you diehard mouse hunters know if this thing will have them running to me?

PETE RICKARD'S -MOUSE SQUEAKER CALL -FREE SHIP GUNSTORE - (eBay item 200158631633 end time Oct-08-07 16:34:18 PDT)

Im just glad I have Homan as my bodyguard, Eustachy joked. If I ever make it real big and get to drive a limo everyday, hell be driving it. I thought he came off the bench like somebody was stealing his cow or something.

http://blogs.dmjuice.com/?cat=43

Addict Achievements:

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Re: One good thing to come from tonight

Just play Megadeth's Symphony of Destruction, and just like the pied piper, you'll lead rats through the streets. ;)

"Seven minutes to glory."