Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 303
    Given: 0

Practice video on cyclones.com

First practice video is up on cyclones.com.

Nothing too interesting, however, Rhoads does say to the guys that they have the freedom at night to go out and have a good time as long as they show up in the morning ready to get to work.

I think this is a good idea, because they guys want a coach that will let them enjoy the moment they've worked so hard for, but I also hope they have a pretty stiff curfew. I know what I'd be like if I was still in college and had a week in NYC to enjoy myself every night. It would be ugly. Of course, I'd be too hungover to make it to practice in the morning, so I think the coaches would probably send me back home pretty quick.

Addict
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 1,339
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 376
    Given: 21

Re: Practice video on cyclones.com

Some players tweeted around 7:00 this morning that they were headed to breakfast, I'm guessing they have to stay out of major trouble if they are waking up for breakfast that early.

Addict
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 35.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsSocial
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 436
    Given: 375

Re: Practice video on cyclones.com

Quote Originally Posted by clonedude View Post
    First practice video is up on cyclones.com.

Nothing too interesting, however, Rhoads does say to the guys that they have the freedom at night to go out and have a good time as long as they show up in the morning ready to get to work.

I think this is a good idea, because they guys want a coach that will let them enjoy the moment they've worked so hard for, but I also hope they have a pretty stiff curfew. I know what I'd be like if I was still in college and had a week in NYC to enjoy myself every night. It would be ugly. Of course, I'd be too hungover to make it to practice in the morning, so I think the coaches would probably send me back home pretty quick.

I hope they have a good buddy system. I would hate for somebody to get into a stupid situation. Even some of the guys who come from cities like Des Moines have probably not spent much time wandering around a place like New York City. And the cockier you present yourself, the more likely that somebody is going to bring you down.