Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Luke Knott video

Not sure if I missed the thread on his senior highlight video or not. A lot of big plays that he made, just looks like an all-around football player.

I don't think he has much of a chance at QB since we already have Barnett, Richardson, and Rohach in the pipeline. So the next thought has been defense, probably starting out at Safety. If he has any of the toughness and instincts his brother has, I'm sure he can do well there. Not sure how his speed compares to Big XII standards or other guys we have recently had. Also, some people have mentioned growing into an OLB. Does he have the frame to put on that much weight? Maybe he could be our new nickel back?

One other thing I couldn't help but think of when watching was similarities to Josh Lenz. It seems like Luke could have some ability as a middle of the field possession-type WR like Lenz or Austin Flynn. If he is the caliber of athlete that Lenz is, then we have quite the player coming in.

Thoughts?

All-Star
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 497
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 131

Re: Luke Knott video

If he is half as good as his brother, he will be a stud.

Addict
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 986
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 167

Re: Luke Knott video

Quote Originally Posted by HardcoreClone View Post
    Not sure if I missed the thread on his senior highlight video or not. A lot of big plays that he made, just looks like an all-around football player.

I don't think he has much of a chance at QB since we already have Barnett, Richardson, and Rohach in the pipeline. So the next thought has been defense, probably starting out at Safety. If he has any of the toughness and instincts his brother has, I'm sure he can do well there. Not sure how his speed compares to Big XII standards or other guys we have recently had. Also, some people have mentioned growing into an OLB. Does he have the frame to put on that much weight? Maybe he could be our new nickel back?

One other thing I couldn't help but think of when watching was similarities to Josh Lenz. It seems like Luke could have some ability as a middle of the field possession-type WR like Lenz or Austin Flynn. If he is the caliber of athlete that Lenz is, then we have quite the player coming in.

Thoughts?
    Safety.