Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3

Rutgers or New Jersey Jokes

Hey Fanatics,

I need a favor. I have family in New Jersey, with a cousin that went to Rutgers. I had to visit there already this year because he got married. Needless to say that I won't be able to wrangle up enough of a good reason to visit them again this year with my family (going to a bowl game doesn't work too well). My cousin will more than likely be going to the game though. Sucks. Stupid weddings.

Anyhow, I have been trying to create some banter with him but have run out of New Jersey and Rutgers jokes (already stole the one about calling them the Fighting Snookies). Any help would be greatly appreciated as he, just like the Fighting Snookies, need to lose this battle.

Thanks, and go Clones!!!!

Addict
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsSocial
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 324
    Given: 287

Re: Rutgers or New Jersey Jokes

Quote Originally Posted by lionnusmb View Post
    Hey Fanatics,

I need a favor. I have family in New Jersey, with a cousin that went to Rutgers. I had to visit there already this year because he got married. Needless to say that I won't be able to wrangle up enough of a good reason to visit them again this year with my family (going to a bowl game doesn't work too well). My cousin will more than likely be going to the game though. Sucks. Stupid weddings.

Anyhow, I have been trying to create some banter with him but have run out of New Jersey and Rutgers jokes (already stole the one about calling them the Fighting Snookies). Any help would be greatly appreciated as he, just like the Fighting Snookies, need to lose this battle.

Thanks, and go Clones!!!!

Go to the "If Nebraska's N is for Knowledge, what is the Rutgers' R for" thread.

Some of my favorites are "Art," "Rithmetic," and "Right" (with an L on the other side).