Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Too bad we missed this guy....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCI62qHzya0]Zuerlein Shines in Sensational Season - YouTube[/ame]

Plays at Missouri Western, which is in my town back home, and also where CPR played his college career. My dad does the play clock for their football games and he said he kicked a 56 yard FG going into the wind and still had about 10 yards to spare. He played at Nebraska Omaha and when they cancelled their football program the guy transfered to Western. Too bad we couldn't have picked him up or someone like him in the future.

Starter
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 606
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Re: Too bad we missed this guy....

Quote Originally Posted by MissouriCyclone View Post
    Zuerlein Shines in Sensational Season - YouTube

Plays at Missouri Western, which is in my town back home, and also where CPR played his college career. My dad does the play clock for their football games and he said he kicked a 56 yard FG going into the wind and still had about 10 yards to spare. He played at Nebraska Omaha and when they cancelled their football program the guy transfered to Western. Too bad we couldn't have picked him up or someone like him in the future.
    We couldn't have gotten him if we wanted to. The idiots at the NCAA turned down his special circumstances application when UNO cancelled football.

He wasn't allowed to transfer to a Division I school.

Wow. I bet Mo West is the only organization on the planet that is happy that Trev Alberts remains associated with football.

Good for Mo West and good to know something good came out of that Professional Quitter's handiwork, even if it was in spite of him.