Prospect
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

A Rutgers site you might want to check out

Looking forward to the bowl matchup between Rutgers and Iowa State. www.StateofRutgers.com might be worth your while to check out.

Starter
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 245
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 6

Re: A Rutgers site you might want to check out

Quote Originally Posted by RUfan View Post
    Looking forward to the bowl matchup between Rutgers and Iowa State. www.StateofRutgers.com might be worth your while to check out.
    A silly question, but since I have only watched 2 Rutgers games I have a couple of questions for you...if I may?

1. Who is the better qb?
    2. If Nova is or has been the starter, why switch up qb's to begin with?
    3. What is the status of your starting rb? I saw him get twisted back in the first quarter of the uconn game but don't remember seeing him come back in.

I like the site though. Thanks for posting.

Hope you all have a nice time visiting our site.

Cyclone fan since 1964 and proud of it!

Keepers of the Faith -- Member

Prospect
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Re: A Rutgers site you might want to check out

I love Chas Dodd, and I thought he was the better quarterback most of the year. He has a quick release and is a gamer. He was the starter at the beginning but was pulled during the Syracuse game in favor of Nova, who led RU to a win. Nova was the starter until he got the hook in the USF game for Dodd, who got the win in that game.

Dodd was then the starter until he looked horrible in the UConn game. Nova got the call in the second half and looked good, but the game was out of reach by then. Nova looks the part and has the tools (tall, strong arm, pocket presence), but Dodd is a serious competitor who seems to know how to get it done under pressure. Dodd's biggest downside is his size; you can't teach tall.

My thought is Nova gets the start in the Pinstripe Bowl. However, RU may reward Dodd for his loyalty with the start and bring in Nova for certain series.

Jawan Jamison is the No. 1 back. He rolled his ankle in the UConn game but came back in that contest. Prior to UConn, he looked to be putting together some good efforts.

Last edited by RUfan; 12-06-2011 at 10:18 PM.