Who to Root For Rest of the Season
1) Iowa State - obviously, irony is it will hurt OSU twice by beating OU as they need the SOS win vs a top 10 team to stay in the hunt in the BCS standings.
2) Oklahoma State - beast OU!!! This is a bigger game for them than many may think.
3) All Big 10 Team to lose - If I had to pick one- go with Nebraska 2-0 in a 3 overtime snoozer.
4) LSU vs Arkansas - Definitely Arkansas - no way the world needs to see an SEC West rematch in the Title Game.
5) Alabama - Auburn, Definitely Auburn - an SEC West rematch would be too much living in SEC country now.
6) Georgia vs SEC West Champion - if vs LSU or Alabama - go Georgia, if Alabama Loses and Arkansas wins, then Arkansas. If LSU, Arkansas and Alabama are all one loss teams - Alabama is in the SEC Title Game and if they lose that Game Oklahoma State has a chance with a big win vs OU and the BCS will be a HUGE Mess.
I want to see the Oklahoma State Cowboys take down one of these vaunted SEC Defenses. They need Arkansas to win and Alabama to lose. Anything is possible after this weekend!
NO SEC WEST REMATCHES!!!!!!