Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 310
    Given: 286

Sorry I'm late...

I just wanted to congratulate you guys on a TERRIFIC win last night. I was in Cedar Falls for the state finals, and didn't have internet in the hotel. I did see everything right after Johnson's INT, though. And that finish was absolutely incredible! I know I certainly didn't give ISU a chance in this game, and neither did anyone who was thinking realistically.

But I was loving every minute of it! LJ definitely made himself some money last night for his shutdown performance (considering who he was facing, he was a lockdown corner last night).

“Hawks tell us we have no future, and we let you know what we think of Hawk fans, which is a lower opinion all the time.” – CycloneErik 7/25/2011

“With the exception of tm3308. He is a good contributor on this site. It is almost to the point that I question if he is actually a hawk fan. ” -- Cyclonestate78 7/25/2011

“He broke the mold. If he wrote the OP, I would have read the whole thing.” – CycloneErik 7/25/2011

All-Star
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Re: Sorry I'm late...

Thanks!

And don't feel bad, I didn't give us much of a chance at winning either... I couldn't be happier to have been wrong.