Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 144
    Given: 113

O.T. - Who is Prettiest in the Mirror? ISU Game

CNN.com - CNN Political Ticker Romney: My wife is ‘prettier’ than Bill Clinton

Romney: My wife is 'prettier' than Bill Clinton
    Mitt and Ann Romney
    AMES, Iowa (CNN) Commenting Saturday on a new Time Magazine cover story titled "The Real Running Mates" which focuses on the current crop of presidential candidates' spouses Republican candidate Mitt Romney said his wife would make a "prettier first lady" than former president Bill Clinton.
    "It has a picture of five of the possible first ladies," the former Massachusetts governor said. "In the upper left hand corner it has my wife, and then next to it, it has Bill Clinton. And she is a much prettier first lady than Bill Clinton, I can tell you that!"
    The cover story features a photograph of a commemorative White House china plate. On it are the faces of five potential 'first spouses' Bill Clinton, Ann Romney, Elizabeth Edwards, Judith Nathan and Michelle Obama.
    Romney made the comments at his tent at the University of Iowa/Iowa State football game. When asked which team he would be supporting, Romney chose to stay neutral, but after a few more people asked the same question, he saw an opportunity to take another subtle jab at the Clinton family, this time toward Hillary.
    "I know there's only one thing that would bring both of these Teams together, and that's to make sure that Hillary Clinton is not the next president of the United States," he said.

CFH HMagic bball season next year.
    Let my Fred's Four Horsemen ride: Georges, Hogue, Nader, and McKay.

Speechless
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 43
    Given: 7

Re: O.T. - Who is Prettiest in the Mirror? ISU Game

Just barely.

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin 1775