Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 172
    Given: 171

Women's diving: No family pressure for freshman

Hey guys, this is a story on Nicolette Freeman, the younger sister of former Hawkeye all-American diver Deidre Freeman. She's got a strong athletic pedigree, but she doesn't feel any extra pressure because of it. She draws strength from it. Let me know what you think!*

No family pressure for Hawkeye diver Freeman - The Daily Iowan

*I know most of you won't care about the actual subject, since it's about a Hawkeye athlete. I'm more interested in what you think of the writing and the story itself. Just pretend it's about an ISU athlete, if that helps make it more readable for you.

“Hawks tell us we have no future, and we let you know what we think of Hawk fans, which is a lower opinion all the time.” – CycloneErik 7/25/2011

“With the exception of tm3308. He is a good contributor on this site. It is almost to the point that I question if he is actually a hawk fan. ” -- Cyclonestate78 7/25/2011

“He broke the mold. If he wrote the OP, I would have read the whole thing.” – CycloneErik 7/25/2011

Pro
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 84
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 2

Re: Women's diving: No family pressure for freshman

Why would she be concerned with women's driving? Just because women are a hazzard on the road doesn't mean they need a whole article on this.

Quote Originally Posted by 2020cy View Post
    I agree with Tube1.
    Sweeeeeeet...

Addict
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 1,109
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 172
    Given: 171

Re: Women's diving: No family pressure for freshman

I kid you not, posts like that give me a heart attack lol. Anytime someone says something like that, I get paranoid and think that maybe I had a typo that slipped through editing. If it's in the article, then I have to look the copy on my computer. There's been one time I did actually make the mistake. I was ****** for a couple days

“Hawks tell us we have no future, and we let you know what we think of Hawk fans, which is a lower opinion all the time.” – CycloneErik 7/25/2011

“With the exception of tm3308. He is a good contributor on this site. It is almost to the point that I question if he is actually a hawk fan. ” -- Cyclonestate78 7/25/2011

“He broke the mold. If he wrote the OP, I would have read the whole thing.” – CycloneErik 7/25/2011