Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33
  1. #1
    Prospect Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    41
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    People on this board are idiots.

    I used to like this site for the "inside" info but reading the post has made me realize how dumb the average fan is.
    1. Teams run a spread when they don't have the talent others have.
    2. Mizzou having more "talent" means nothing. just ask wake Forrest.
    3. Any coach will tell you changing the entire offense because its not performing is idiotic and anyone who suggest that has a low football iq.
    4. the offense is NOT under performing because of play calling it is because the lack of execution and missed opportunities. the big difference between a defense and offense is that one person can mess up on d and the d can still make a good play. that is not the case on offense.



  2. #2
    Addict
    Points: 87,488, Level: 92
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 1,862
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsSocial
    cstrunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Tyler, TX
    Posts
    8,370
    Points
    87,488
    Level
    92
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 114
    Given: 115

    Re: People on this board are idiots.

    There may be a bunch of dummies on this board, but I don't think you convinced me about anything in your post.



  3. #3
    Addict
    Points: 216,092, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    JUKEBOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,198
    Points
    216,092
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 129
    Given: 0

    Re: People on this board are idiots.

    Quote Originally Posted by checker21 View Post
    I used to like this site for the "inside" info but reading the post has made me realize how dumb the average fan is.
    1. Teams run a spread when they don't have the talent others have.
    2. Mizzou having more "talent" means nothing. just ask wake Forrest.
    3. Any coach will tell you changing the entire offense because its not performing is idiotic and anyone who suggest that has a low football iq.
    4. the offense is NOT under performing because of play calling it is because the lack of execution and missed opportunities. the big difference between a defense and offense is that one person can mess up on d and the d can still make a good play. that is not the case on offense.
    This deserves its own thread.

    I also think your spectacular use of grammar really helps hammer your point.



  4. #4
    Speechless
    Points: 904,862, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 35.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    CycloneErik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Jamerica
    Posts
    60,338
    Points
    904,862
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,802
    Given: 3,947

    Re: People on this board are idiots.

    This thread will be amazing. While it lasts.


    Kansas Must Be Destroyed

    Sic Semper Jayhawks




    http://rememberingdoria.wordpress.com/

  5. #5
    Speechless
    Points: 566,433, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    ISUAgronomist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Close Enough, IA
    Posts
    21,726
    Points
    566,433
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 618
    Given: 325

    Re: People on this board are idiots.

    1. Teams run a spread when they don't have the talent others have.
    Signed,

    A majority of the Big 12




  6. #6
    Addict
    Points: 75,357, Level: 85
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 1,193
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    5,444
    Points
    75,357
    Level
    85
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 226
    Given: 382

    Re: People on this board are idiots.

    Especially the ones that thought we'd beat Baylor and Mizz U.


    Last edited by Go2Guy; 10-15-2011 at 10:37 PM.
    "We are first and foremost an educational institution that values integrity, honesty and treating others with fairness and respect".

    -ISU President Gregory Geoffroy; circa May 2003.

  7. #7
    Addict
    Points: 120,713, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    jsmith86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tulsa
    Posts
    6,201
    Points
    120,713
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 3

    Re: People on this board are idiots.

    I just felt that I must chime in on this awesome thread. Just imagine the sound of me laughing. Loudly.


    ____________________________________

    You can't die. That would upset the equilibrium in the Cave.
    Warning: Posts contain 98% post-sarcastic content.
    Hoiball

  8. #8
    Speechless
    Points: 428,167, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Wesley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Omaha
    Posts
    64,136
    Points
    428,167
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,306
    Given: 971

    Re: People on this board are idiots.

    I bet it will not make 17000 posts.


    Let my Fred's Posse Ride: Georges, 3sus, Hallice, Deonte, Dustin, Abdel, Monte, Matt, and McKaT.

  9. #9
    Speechless
    Points: 226,938, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    cyclonedave25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    15,695
    Points
    226,938
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,296
    Given: 662

    Re: People on this board are idiots.

    Easy there, Chess..


    When Prepared, Fear No One.

  10. #10
    Speechless
    Points: 904,862, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 35.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    CycloneErik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Jamerica
    Posts
    60,338
    Points
    904,862
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,802
    Given: 3,947

    Re: People on this board are idiots.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesley View Post
    I bet it will not make 17000 posts.
    It would take a lot of coupons to shut this treadmill down.


    Kansas Must Be Destroyed

    Sic Semper Jayhawks




    http://rememberingdoria.wordpress.com/

  11. #11
    Addict
    Points: 120,713, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    jsmith86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tulsa
    Posts
    6,201
    Points
    120,713
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 3

    Re: People on this board are idiots.

    Quote Originally Posted by CycloneErik View Post
    It would take a lot of coupons to shut this treadmill down.

    How are we going to get the coupons if the planes to deliver the coupons can't even take off from the treadmill?


    ____________________________________

    You can't die. That would upset the equilibrium in the Cave.
    Warning: Posts contain 98% post-sarcastic content.
    Hoiball

  12. #12
    Pro
    Points: 58,325, Level: 74
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 225
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    cy4prez7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ames
    Posts
    2,767
    Points
    58,325
    Level
    74
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 88

    Re: People on this board are idiots.

    Quote Originally Posted by checker21 View Post
    I used to like this site for the "inside" info but reading the post has made me realize how dumb the average fan is.
    1. Teams run a spread when they don't have the talent others have.
    2. Mizzou having more "talent" means nothing. just ask wake Forrest.
    3. Any coach will tell you changing the entire offense because its not performing is idiotic and anyone who suggest that has a low football iq.
    4. the offense is NOT under performing because of play calling it is because the lack of execution and missed opportunities. the big difference between a defense and offense is that one person can mess up on d and the d can still make a good play. that is not the case on offense.
    And YOU'RE talking about OTHER people having a low football IQ...wow...


    KCCO



    Follow me on Twitter: @mjballman20

  13. #13
    Speechless
    Points: 566,433, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    ISUAgronomist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Close Enough, IA
    Posts
    21,726
    Points
    566,433
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 618
    Given: 325

    Re: People on this board are idiots.

    Quote Originally Posted by jsmith86 View Post
    How are we going to get the coupons if the planes to deliver the coupons can't even take off from the treadmill?
    You won't know until you try.


    Challenge accepted!




  14. #14
    Speechless
    Points: 306,637, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialOverdriveCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Cy$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    15,240
    Points
    306,637
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,456
    Given: 1,703

    Re: People on this board are idiots.

    ya well pot meet kettle have a nice day


    Last edited by Cy$; 10-15-2011 at 10:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cy$ View Post
    I just went a year in the future. Cheer for Iowa State and Maryland in the final 4.

    *Assume a jimlad unless specified otherwise.

  15. #15
    Speechless
    Points: 904,862, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 35.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    CycloneErik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Jamerica
    Posts
    60,338
    Points
    904,862
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,802
    Given: 3,947

    Re: People on this board are idiots.

    Quote Originally Posted by jsmith86 View Post
    How are we going to get the coupons if the planes to deliver the coupons can't even take off from the treadmill?
    I think you've just given CW his ultimate excuse..............

    That's a good question. I hope that our engineers get after it.


    Kansas Must Be Destroyed

    Sic Semper Jayhawks




    http://rememberingdoria.wordpress.com/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: TBD
  • FOOTBALL: Iowa State vs. UNI
  • August 29, 2015
  • 06:00 PM