Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 266
    Given: 250

Women's golf injury (pretty scary stuff)

Hey guys! Good to be back around here again. I've had a crazy busy week this week (I've had at least one story in the paper each day this week, sometimes two), and haven't had much time to check things out here.

But this story is about one of the golfers who suffered a very serious injury in the offseason, but it actually ended up being beneficial for her. Feel free to take a look and let me know what you think!

» Severe injury a blessing in disguise for Hawkeye golfer

“Hawks tell us we have no future, and we let you know what we think of Hawk fans, which is a lower opinion all the time.” – CycloneErik 7/25/2011

“With the exception of tm3308. He is a good contributor on this site. It is almost to the point that I question if he is actually a hawk fan. ” -- Cyclonestate78 7/25/2011

“He broke the mold. If he wrote the OP, I would have read the whole thing.” – CycloneErik 7/25/2011

Addict
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 265
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 44

Re: Women's golf injury (pretty scary stuff)

not really a golf injury, it just happened on a golf course. plus it just backs up the rumor that womean can't drive.......ok that's a low blow, but since she's ok i think its appropriate.

Addict
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 266
    Given: 250

Re: Women's golf injury (pretty scary stuff)

Quote Originally Posted by erikbj View Post
    not really a golf injury, it just happened on a golf course. plus it just backs up the rumor that womean can't drive.......ok that's a low blow, but since she's ok i think its appropriate.
    Lol, no it's not a golf injury. But she's on the golf team at Iowa. I couldn't believe she was playing right now after her dad described what happened.

“Hawks tell us we have no future, and we let you know what we think of Hawk fans, which is a lower opinion all the time.” – CycloneErik 7/25/2011

“With the exception of tm3308. He is a good contributor on this site. It is almost to the point that I question if he is actually a hawk fan. ” -- Cyclonestate78 7/25/2011

“He broke the mold. If he wrote the OP, I would have read the whole thing.” – CycloneErik 7/25/2011