1. Point guard play - Someone to step into this role to control what we do on our offensive sets and get us into our offense.
2. Free throw shooting, especially under 3 minutes to go - Closing out games with free throws when we have a lead at the end of games.
3. 3 point shooting - ability to hit from outside to open up spacing inside for Royce.
4. Royce White - ability to create inside to open up the outside for guards to hit open threes.
5. Moxy - knowing we can beat the opposition and carry that through to perfect execution while playing as a team.
Gonna try to get a little specific here
1. Who's gonna be the guy: When we run offense for 30 seconds and don't get a good shot, who's going to create a shot or get to the line in the last 5 seconds?
2. Frontcourt depth: At least 1, and probably 2 out of Booker, Railey, and Gibson will probably need to play significant minutes this year. Will they step up?
3. Coaching: Let's see how much of an impact losing Bobby Lutz will have.
4. Royce White: Duh
All content owned by CycloneFanatic.com - All rights reserved 2005-09. By viewing this website you agree to the Terms of Service, Site Rules and Legal Disclaimer. The words, views, images and opinions expressed or provided by users do not reflect the opinions or views of CycloneFanatic.com or Iowa State University. The names, words, symbols, and graphics representing Iowa State University are trademarks and copyrights of the University protected by the trademark and copyright laws of the United States of America and other countries and are used on this web site under license from the University. Original site design, premise & construction by Jeremy Lind.