Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Dropped passes

Prior to the season there was a lot of concern about the receiving core. 5 weeks in and it looks like Money, Lenz, West and Horne are all playing at a relatively high level. Then there is Darks. I counted at least 3 dropped balls that were very catchable. Those are drive killers. I know Darius has had injury problems but he seems to have regressed since his first year. If he can't get it done is it time to let Young or one of the Freshman take his snaps?

Starter
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 699
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Re: Dropped passes

Darius did not have a good game yesterday and has been so-so for the season so far. As you point out we have a fairly diverse set of receivers and they are all pretty good. Darius might be suffering from not getting as many looks; who knows. To me West has been a surprise; the guy is very quick and explosive. He has been pretty sure handed so I would think getting him the ball more than Darius is the right thing to do. I hope Darius will come around but frankly I've been pleased with the play of the receivers so far; definitely a bright spot on the team.

Speechless
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 1

Re: Dropped passes

West hasn't been sure handed, nor has Horne. Lenz is probably our best best when it comes to not dropping passes but it happens to everyone. Broyles dropped a pass yesterday that my mom could have caught. Money will drop an easy pass and then catch something like his first TD catch last night.