NWC To Commit Friday
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 121
  1. #1
    Pro
    Points: 51,441, Level: 70
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 1,109
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    AlleyAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Ames
    Posts
    2,609
    Points
    51,441
    Level
    70
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Last edited by AlleyAddict; 10-04-2011 at 12:52 AM.

  2. #2
    Addict
    Points: 178,562, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    CyFan61's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    9,433
    Points
    178,562
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,642
    Given: 430

    Re: NWC To Commit Friday

    % chance it's to the good guys?



  3. #3
    Just Win Baby
    Points: 299,761, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Clones85''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    13,339
    Points
    299,761
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 2

    Re: NWC To Commit Friday

    I don't see how it will be ISU even though I would like it to be. I'm sure I'm wrong



  4. #4
    Pro
    Points: 72,425, Level: 83
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 725
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    SvrWxCy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,851
    Points
    72,425
    Level
    83
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: NWC To Announce College Choice Friday

    Any chance you can copy the tweet? Most won't be able to access seeing as he has a private account..



  5. #5
    Pro
    Points: 51,441, Level: 70
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 1,109
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    AlleyAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Ames
    Posts
    2,609
    Points
    51,441
    Level
    70
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Re: NWC To Commit Friday

    Quote Originally Posted by CyFan61 View Post
    % chance it's to the good guys?
    No idea, just passing along info.



  6. #6
    Addict
    Points: 76,510, Level: 85
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    NATEizKING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hilton
    Posts
    7,238
    Points
    76,510
    Level
    85
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 438
    Given: 741

    Re: NWC To Announce College Choice Friday

    Quote Originally Posted by SvrWxCy View Post
    Any chance you can copy the tweet? Most won't be able to access seeing as he has a private account..

    @FOEhoopernegus webster



    I will be making my college decision this Friday.



  7. #7
    Pro
    Points: 26,308, Level: 49
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 242
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    southern iowa
    Posts
    2,713
    Points
    26,308
    Level
    49
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 226

    Re: NWC To Announce College Choice Friday

    NWC, pick the good guys!


    Go Cyclones!!

  8. #8
    All-Star
    Points: 45,486, Level: 65
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 64
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    BBHMagic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,793
    Points
    45,486
    Level
    65
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 208
    Given: 390

    Re: NWC To Announce College Choice Friday

    Getting him would include the added bonus of sticking it to Mizzery.


    Cy has balls of steel.

  9. #9
    Pro
    Points: 55,082, Level: 72
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 468
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Yes13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,296
    Points
    55,082
    Level
    72
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 8

    Re: NWC To Announce College Choice Friday

    Anyone know what his teammate that visited Mizzou with him is doing?



  10. #10
    Pro
    Points: 58,649, Level: 75
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 1,401
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    CloneState1028's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Ames, IA via Cedar Rapids
    Posts
    3,273
    Points
    58,649
    Level
    75
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: NWC To Announce College Choice Friday

    I have a feeling it'll be us! Just a feeling, no inside info.



  11. #11
    All-Star
    Points: 19,670, Level: 42
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 180
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    crash_zone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Tiffin, IA
    Posts
    1,641
    Points
    19,670
    Level
    42
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 4

    Re: NWC To Announce College Choice Friday

    Regardless of what else that would mean, I'd be thrilled to have him commit to the Cyclones.



  12. #12
    Pro
    Points: 48,793, Level: 68
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 957
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    bostrem00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Johnston
    Posts
    2,811
    Points
    48,793
    Level
    68
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 27

    Re: NWC To Commit Friday

    Quote Originally Posted by CyFan61 View Post
    % chance it's to the good guys?
    fifty-fifty
    Mizzou or ISU...



  13. #13
    Pro
    Points: 55,082, Level: 72
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 468
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Yes13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,296
    Points
    55,082
    Level
    72
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 8

    Re: NWC To Commit Friday

    I remember we were set to visit with him before SDW committed. Does anyone know if our coaches made that visit? I don't think there was ever a tweet saying we did. I'm thinking he's Mizzou's.



  14. #14
    Addict
    Points: 163,729, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 59.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Rhoadhoused's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ames, IA
    Posts
    9,293
    Points
    163,729
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 759
    Given: 384

    Re: NWC To Commit Friday

    I would guess 65% chance Mizzou, 35% chance ISU. Just because of playing time. Pure speculation on my part. I hope he comes here. That would be the cap to a fantastic class.



  15. #15
    Pro
    Points: 51,441, Level: 70
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 1,109
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    AlleyAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Ames
    Posts
    2,609
    Points
    51,441
    Level
    70
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Re: NWC To Commit Friday

    I hope he doesn't go to Mizzouri. I could see him being a pain in our ***, especially since it was down to ISU and them.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: Cyclones.tv
  • HOOPS: Iowa State vs. Mississippi Valley State
  • December 31, 2014
  • 06:00 PM