Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 18

Purchasing jerseys

Sorry, no promises of cheap jerseys here.

Just curious to know what the difference between a Premier and a Replica Jersey is. The obvious answer is about 20 bucks. I just don't know what the physical differences are to determine if its worth it or not.

I was trying to figure it out from the features listed next to each style of Jersey but can't really figure it out. Thanks in advance.

GREEN BAY PACKERS JERSEYS - OFFICIALLY LICENSED PACKERS JERSEYS SHOP is what I am looking at, the types are across the top but when you click on them it doesn't have a synopsis or anything of why premier is better than replica but worse than authentic.

Prospect
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Re: Purchasing jerseys

Quote Originally Posted by ISUKing View Post
    Sorry, no promises of cheap jerseys here.

Just curious to know what the difference between a Premier and a Replica Jersey is. The obvious answer is about 20 bucks. I just don't know what the physical differences are to determine if its worth it or not.

I was trying to figure it out from the features listed next to each style of Jersey but can't really figure it out. Thanks in advance.

GREEN BAY PACKERS JERSEYS - OFFICIALLY LICENSED PACKERS JERSEYS SHOP is what I am looking at, the types are across the top but when you click on them it doesn't have a synopsis or anything of why premier is better than replica but worse than authentic.
    Make sure the letters & numbers are SEWN on! Not printed or screened, as these are the really cheaply made jerseys. Make sure the sleeves are stretchy, too.