Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Conference realignment in terms we can understand

An analogy is this: The SEC is the guy at the bar at midnight....

and it's still a couple more hours until last call. His options are:

1. Missouri ...she's a 7 with what appears to be nice hooters (i.e football) but really it's a push up bra and nice booty (i.e basketball) but really there is some cellulite under those jeans. She comes from a little bit of money (i.e TV markets) but it's not her parents money, more like a distant uncle. She's been flirting with the good looking guy at the bar (i.e. Big 10) who's playing hard to get.

2. West Virginia ...also a 7....but a hard 7 (trending to an 8)...she's got nice hooters and booty too (football and basketball) but they are legit with her clothes off. It doesn't look like she comes from money since she drove a 1999 Explorer to the bar but she is a hard worker and after she gets her degree, she's going places. Better yet, she's DTF...and good at it, too!

3. Oklahoma ....she's a 9 at the bar, probably a 7 or 8 without her makeup on. She's got a nice set of fake hooters (football) but her booty has seen better days (basketball). She's got a nice car but it's leased. She also has a somewhat fatter sister (OSU) that needs loving too.

4. Texas ...Looks like a 10 acts like a 4...total witch (?) because she knows she's hot. Great hooters and booty with loads of family money. One bad thing is she has herpes (Longhorn Network) and everyone knows it.

5. VT/FSU...Solid 8-9 but they are with their boyfriend who just bought them an engagement ring...not impossible but...

6. Louisville ,TCU, ECU etc....a 4...she's the fatty at the bar...probably a good lay but you don't want to show her to your friends. Always going to be there at closing time.

If you are the SEC and you look long and hard at this...who do you want to take home tonight?

Addict
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 1,037
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 50

Re: Conference realignment in terms we can understand

Can anyone put together a version for the Big 12? I'm not near creative enough or I'd try.

Fanatic #25

Pro
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 565
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 155

Re: Conference realignment in terms we can understand

Quote Originally Posted by BigBake View Post
    Can anyone put together a version for the Big 12? I'm not near creative enough or I'd try.
    That. Is. Awesome.