Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Legend
    Points: 250,008, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Clark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ottumwa
    Posts
    13,741
    Points
    250,008
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,837
    Given: 374

    Survivor/Big Brother

    I guess I'll start the discussion about the premiere of Survivor and Finale of Big Brother.

    Big Brother- I stopped watching about 4 weeks ago but given who was left, the right person won. Not surprised who the fans voted for either.

    Survivor-I don't have any favorites yet, but Coach made a brilliant decision to form an alliance I don't know if it will hold together, but I think it at least buys him time. Ozzy is still Ozzy. The man is a machine in challenges but he's not a leader, and he'll get blindsided eventually.



  2. #2
    I AM SO PROUD....
    Points: 99,762, Level: 98
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 1,288
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    McGregor
    Posts
    6,692
    Points
    99,762
    Level
    98
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3

    Re: Survivor/Big Brother

    Love Ozzy, still hate Rachel but she did deserve to win given her lack of competition. Big Brother needs to stop bringing back the re-treads, show has gone downhill since the Will/Boogie days!



  3. #3
    Speechless
    Points: 964,013, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 57.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    CycloneErik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Jamerica
    Posts
    66,882
    Points
    964,013
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,458
    Given: 8,347

    Re: Survivor/Big Brother

    Cochran is an idiot. He also deserved to go last night.


    Kansas Must Be Destroyed

    Sic Semper Jayhawks




    http://rememberingdoria.wordpress.com/

  4. #4
    Legend
    Points: 250,008, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Clark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ottumwa
    Posts
    13,741
    Points
    250,008
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,837
    Given: 374

    Re: Survivor/Big Brother

    Quote Originally Posted by CycloneErik View Post
    Cochran is an idiot. He also deserved to go last night.
    Eh, I would have given him the benefit of the doubt that he could be good at puzzles.

    What the hell was the girl who was voted out good at (other than talking)

    Also, did anyone else find Russells nephew (I think it was him) really creepy during that segment with him talking about the girl who was "showing too much" I'm sure it was just editing, but man he looked stalkerish.



  5. #5
    Pro
    Points: 136,828, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Naughtius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Central IA
    Posts
    2,647
    Points
    136,828
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 12

    Re: Survivor/Big Brother

    Quote Originally Posted by Clark View Post
    Eh, I would have given him the benefit of the doubt that he could be good at puzzles.

    What the hell was the girl who was voted out good at (other than talking)

    Also, did anyone else find Russells nephew (I think it was him) really creepy during that segment with him talking about the girl who was "showing too much" I'm sure it was just editing, but man he looked stalkerish.
    What was her profession? Oral performance artist. Man, did I have a different idea of what that meant.

    I think the editing was meant to make the nephew look stalkerish. And there are worse objects to stalk. (Off-topic: Did Coach think loco meant bull, or did I mishear that?)

    I'm curious how long he think he can go without taking his shirt off. If anyone makes the connection with the last name, just say "Same last name, no relation." Or even, "Yeah, he's my uncle but I don't follow his footsteps."


    "Me not winning isn't important. You do!"

  6. #6
    Pro
    Points: 49,605, Level: 68
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 145
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    PabloDiablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    2,822
    Points
    49,605
    Level
    68
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 205
    Given: 239

    Re: Survivor/Big Brother

    Quote Originally Posted by RhoadsRage View Post
    Love Ozzy, still hate Rachel but she did deserve to win given her lack of competition. Big Brother needs to stop bringing back the re-treads, show has gone downhill since the Will/Boogie days!
    I am so on board with this. So dumb that they feel they need to ratings boost by bridging the cast. It makes for ****** social gaming if you ask me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Naughtius View Post
    What was her profession? Oral performance artist. Man, did I have a different idea of what that meant.

    I think the editing was meant to make the nephew look stalkerish. And there are worse objects to stalk. (Off-topic: Did Coach think loco meant bull, or did I mishear that?)

    I'm curious how long he think he can go without taking his shirt off. If anyone makes the connection with the last name, just say "Same last name, no relation." Or even, "Yeah, he's my uncle but I don't follow his footsteps."
    Lingerie football player..... yup.

    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3IgFsEEOik]The Homer Drool Sound - YouTube[/ame]



  7. #7
    Legend
    Points: 250,008, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Clark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ottumwa
    Posts
    13,741
    Points
    250,008
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,837
    Given: 374

    Re: Survivor/Big Brother

    Quote Originally Posted by PabloDiablo View Post
    I am so on board with this. So dumb that they feel they need to ratings boost by bridging the cast. It makes for ****** social gaming if you ask me.



    Lingerie football player..... yup.

    The Homer Drool Sound - YouTube
    She was a lingerie football player? I guess athletic talent isn't necessarily required for that gig but I figured it required at least a little bit.

    I will say, she was pretty easy to look at though.



  8. #8
    Speechless
    Points: 964,013, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 57.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    CycloneErik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Jamerica
    Posts
    66,882
    Points
    964,013
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,458
    Given: 8,347

    Re: Survivor/Big Brother

    Quote Originally Posted by Clark View Post
    Eh, I would have given him the benefit of the doubt that he could be good at puzzles.

    What the hell was the girl who was voted out good at (other than talking)

    Also, did anyone else find Russells nephew (I think it was him) really creepy during that segment with him talking about the girl who was "showing too much" I'm sure it was just editing, but man he looked stalkerish.
    You've got a good argument. I'm looking at both of them as worthless.

    Maybe Cochran will be useful for puzzles. He also might angst his way to oblivion when he has to try.

    There wasn't really a wrong choice to make with those two


    Kansas Must Be Destroyed

    Sic Semper Jayhawks




    http://rememberingdoria.wordpress.com/

  9. #9
    Speechless
    Points: 779,710, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 79.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    CycloneRulzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Nevada, IA
    Posts
    28,433
    Points
    779,710
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,893
    Given: 15,088

    Re: Survivor/Big Brother

    Quote Originally Posted by Clark View Post
    I guess I'll start the discussion about the premiere of Survivor and Finale of Big Brother.

    Big Brother- I stopped watching about 4 weeks ago but given who was left, the right person won. Not surprised who the fans voted for either.

    Survivor-I don't have any favorites yet, but Coach made a brilliant decision to form an alliance I don't know if it will hold together, but I think it at least buys him time. Ozzy is still Ozzy. The man is a machine in challenges but he's not a leader, and he'll get blindsided eventually.

    Agree with you on Big Brother. This may have been the worst season ever of BB. I thought that if Rachel took Porsche to final 2 that she would lose as the only votes for her would have been Jeff Jordan Brendon. Shocked that Shelly voted for Rachel.

    Not much of a survivor watcher, but saw the promo commercial with the country singer Whitney. I'll watch till she is eliminated.


    Quote Originally Posted by BoxsterCy View Post
    Dude, you are Gameday Rulzzz and could probably post about anything.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: TBA
  • Football Season Opener vs. UNI
  • September 3, 2016
  • 07:00 PM