Baylor fan here.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Prospect
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Baylor fan here.

Hey Iowa State fans. Congrats on the win against Iowa. Great game. Watched most of it. Love Coach Rhodes. He fires me up. Looking forward to the game down here in wac town in a couple of weeks.

I know you guys are fkn ****** as all get up right now along with us. You probably hate the state of Texas as well. Believe me Ken Starr is doing everything in is power to keep this conference together. He pretty much told Beebe to f off and let us handle whats going on right now. Sadly this whole ordeal is jealously around UT. OU, Aggy, and Nebraska can't stand the fact that UT is powerful. Osborne took his ball and left. Damn coward. The longhorn network set everyone off but most of us know that it will not work and ESPN will be forced to do the Big 12 network on down the line. ESPN will be the one with egg on their face. In the meantime we will get paid from tier one if we can hold everything together.

Aggy thought they could walk on out here and not be held accountable for possibly breaking up a freaking awesome conference. Now that it is 10 teams that makes the northern schools stronger because it will open up Texas recruiting. Aggy is about to get fd up along with the SEC. BU has one of the top trial law schools in the country and we have had several of our top attorneys from around the country call Starr and express that they will work for free to protect what we ALL have coming to us.

The big 12 is hurting but with negotiating we can work this out. Don't pay any attention to Chip Brown, Billy Lucci, or any of these other numbnuts. They don't know jack****

Last edited by LindenCy; 09-15-2011 at 02:05 AM.

Addict
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 129

Re: Baylor fan here.

Quote Originally Posted by aray View Post
    Hey Iowa State fans. Congrats on the win against Iowa. Great game. Watched most of it. Love Coach Rhoads*. He fires me up. Looking forward to the game down here in wac town in a couple of weeks.

I know you guys are fkn ****** as all get up right now along with us. You probably hate the state of Texas as well. Believe me Ken Starr is doing everything in is power to keep this conference together. He pretty much told Beebe to f off and let us handle whats going on right now. Sadly this whole ordeal is jealously around UT. OU, Aggy, and Nebraska can't stand the fact that UT is powerful. Osborne took his ball and left. Damn coward. The longhorn network set everyone off but most of us know that it will not work and ESPN will be forced to do the Big 12 network on down the line. ESPN will be the one with egg on their face. In the meantime we will get paid from tier one if we can hold everything together.

Aggy thought they could walk on out here and not be held accountable for possibly breaking up a freaking awesome conference. Now that it is 10 teams that makes the northern schools stronger because it will open up Texas recruiting. Aggy is about to get fd up along with the SEC. BU has one of the top trial law schools in the country and we have had several of our top attorneys from around the country call Starr and express that they will work for free to protect what we ALL have coming to us.

The big 12 is hurting but with negotiating we can work this out. Don't pay any attention to Chip Brown, Billy Lucci, or any of these other numbnuts. They don't know jack****
    Hopefully this all gets worked out.

Last edited by LindenCy; 09-15-2011 at 02:06 AM.

Legend
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,627
    Given: 619

Hmm....I tend to want to have camaraderie with Baylor, but this seems awfully suspicious. Like the aggie asking about the visitor section.

I'm going to require validation to let you in. Who's the greatest ISU quarterback of the last 10 years?

All-Star
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 573
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 54
    Given: 13

Hey Iowa State fans. Congrats on the win against Iowa. Great game. Watched most of it. Love Coach Rhodes. He fires me up. Looking forward to the game down here in wac town in a couple of weeks.

Congrats to the Bears and your great start as well. I sure hope you are right about the conference and if you are you will always have a place to tailgate when you come to Ames.

Last edited by LindenCy; 09-15-2011 at 02:06 AM.

All-Star
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 457
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 93
    Given: 121

Thanks, Aray, for stopping by. I agree with everything you posted and would like to have your thoughts on this thread --> Here and its contents. You must start at post #1 though, then report back here, please.

Thanks.

Prospect
    Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by 00clone View Post
    Hmm....I tend to want to have camaraderie with Baylor, but this seems awfully suspicious. Like the aggie asking about the visitor section.

I'm going to require validation to let you in. Who's the greatest ISU quarterback of the last 10 years?
    Well first of all Aggy hates someone calling them Aggy. Second part of your question is easy. Seneca Wallace. Greatest 10 yard run in the history of college football. Is he still in Seattle?

Addict
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 129

Well first of all Aggy hates someone calling them Aggy. Second part of your question is easy. Seneca Wallace. Greatest 10 yard run in the history of college football. Is he still in Seattle?
    Nah, believe he's playing for the Browns now.

Prospect
    Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by helechopper View Post
    Thanks, Aray, for stopping by. I agree with everything you posted and would like to have your thoughts on this thread --> Here and its contents. You must start at post #1 though, then report back here, please.

Thanks.
    Ha I noticed that. Many Baylor fans have been glued to the internet to find any kind of good news. Work has been a struggle for awhile.

Prospect
    Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by JUKEBOX View Post
    Nah, believe he's playing for the Browns now.
    He should play quickly. Colt will be broken in half before the season is over with. Seneca has carved out a nice career for himself.

Last edited by aray; 09-15-2011 at 02:14 AM.

All-Star
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 322
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up

I like this guy.. not looking forward to seeing you guys in a few weeks could be rough one for the clones

Addict
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 1,605
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 329
    Given: 728

Second part of your question is easy. Seneca Wallace.
    It was a trick question. Correct answer is Steele Jantz.

Addict
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 104
    Given: 638

For people that don't know, Baylor has been quietly improving its standing in all sorts of its sports, and not just football and basketball. And their campus is quite nice, with some great new buildings.

I for one am quite happy to be in a conference with them. They have to put up with all sorts of crap from all the south schools, and they just keep improving themselves. They actually have quite a football coach, it isn't all Griffin. Coach Briles seems like a cool dude, and IIRC, he really built up Houston before he left.

As time goes on, I hope we get rid of the jokers who think they are too good for the rest of us, and build the conference back up with some of the other fine schools in the midwest and Texas.

"Dog Eat Dog"
    Read the news
    Someone win,
    Someone lose

Prospect
    Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by 19210 View Post
    Congrats to the Bears and your great start as well. I sure hope you are right about the conference and if you are you will always have a place to tailgate when you come to Ames.
    I know that all schools are working on contingency plans in case this doesn't work but the thought of all us going to the Big East is ludicrous. ACC is a possibility but nobody would prefer it compared to the Big 12.

Sadly I have not been to a game in the north. Mostly because we have sucked *** all these years (Thank you Robert Sloan). One of my goals is to attend BU/Kansas game at Phog Allen but it seems we always play them during the week. Love to stick it those bball snootys. One of my friends in Rotary who is our president this year is an Iowa State grad. Also I work here in Waco in real estate and I have done some deals with jon spelman. He was a member of the dirty 30. Good man

All-Star
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 1,089
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6

Huzzah for Baylor! I love Ken Starr for sticking up for the little guy. I now love Baylor too! That is unless the Big 12 goes down and they somehow take you over us for the last spot in the Big East.

Prospect
    Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Cytom5 View Post
    I like this guy.. not looking forward to seeing you guys in a few weeks could be rough one for the clones
    We will see. If we can get our special teams and defense in order we should be very salty. Thats a big if though. Also RG3 has to stay healthy. I cringe when he runs.