Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: Cyclone Club

  1. #1
    Prospect Robb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    West Des Moines
    Posts
    17
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Cyclone Club

    Trying to decide how much to donate:

    We are First Time Season Ticket Holders this year.

    Reasons to Donate:

    1. Support ISU of course
    2. Football Parking
    3. Football Seating
    4. Basketbal Parking / Season

    My thoughts:

    $100 - Sure no problem, but do I get much for benefits?
    $250 - Wouldnt be as easy but with payment plan would be fine
    $500 - Might be stretching it, but if benefits were worth it, I would consider.


    In life, as in football, you won't go far unless you know where the goalposts are.

  2. #2
    Walk On
    Points: 6,806, Level: 24
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    eddiepishammerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    omaha
    Posts
    127
    Points
    6,806
    Level
    24
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

    Re: Cyclone Club

    Probably not the answer for your question, but we give more to the gridiron club than the c.c. Football is what I love, not swimming and diving. Sorry.



  3. #3
    Prospect Robb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    West Des Moines
    Posts
    17
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Cyclone Club

    That doesnt help when it comes to parking and seat pref does it?


    In life, as in football, you won't go far unless you know where the goalposts are.

  4. #4
    Walk On
    Points: 6,420, Level: 23
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 130
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Cloned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Ankeny
    Posts
    143
    Points
    6,420
    Level
    23
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Cyclone Club

    In case it matters, don't forget that you can deduct 80% if your donation.



  5. #5
    Prospect Robb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    West Des Moines
    Posts
    17
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Cyclone Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloned View Post
    In case it matters, don't forget that you can deduct 80% if your donation.
    Something to always think about..... anyone know how much the discount tickets are for the 20-29 age group. Mentions it when you are buying tickets but we bought in Section L so it didnt matter.


    In life, as in football, you won't go far unless you know where the goalposts are.

  6. #6
    Speechless
    Points: 406,143, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    alarson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    West Des Moines, IA
    Posts
    21,156
    Points
    406,143
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 326
    Given: 135

    Re: Cyclone Club

    Quote Originally Posted by eddiepishammerd View Post
    Probably not the answer for your question, but we give more to the gridiron club than the c.c. Football is what I love, not swimming and diving. Sorry.
    Thats your choice, imo though the AD is going to put most of its money towards FB (and then BB after that), as it knows that football pays the bill, and CC donations come with much greater benefits.



  7. #7
    Speechless
    Points: 270,185, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    isuno1fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Clive, Iowa
    Posts
    17,495
    Points
    270,185
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 28

    Re: Cyclone Club

    I'm proud of all the athletes at ISU and thus the reason my money goes to the CC. Don't forget your company may match your contribution so for $500, you may get a gold membership ($1000) if your company matches.



  8. #8
    Addict
    Points: 121,153, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    ianoconnor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    7,263
    Points
    121,153
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 348
    Given: 706

    Re: Cyclone Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Robb View Post
    Something to always think about..... anyone know how much the discount tickets are for the 20-29 age group. Mentions it when you are buying tickets but we bought in Section L so it didnt matter.
    $235



  9. #9
    Prospect Robb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    West Des Moines
    Posts
    17
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Cyclone Club

    Quote Originally Posted by ianoconnor View Post
    $235
    Thanks


    In life, as in football, you won't go far unless you know where the goalposts are.

  10. #10
    Starter
    Points: 18,882, Level: 41
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Grimes
    Posts
    789
    Points
    18,882
    Level
    41
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Re: Cyclone Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Robb View Post
    Thanks
    Build your NCC donation first, for benefits. Once you have achieved the level you want give to the CGC>



  11. #11
    Pro
    Points: 53,174, Level: 71
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 876
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Ry4Cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,163
    Points
    53,174
    Level
    71
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 6

    Re: Cyclone Club

    What are the priority points used for i see this on cyclones.com

    http://www.cyclones.com//pdf8/739564.pdf

    but i dont understand what the priority points are used for



  12. #12
    Addict
    Points: 82,670, Level: 89
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 1,080
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    CYVADER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cornfields
    Posts
    5,231
    Points
    82,670
    Level
    89
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5

    Re: Cyclone Club

    anyone now when renewels are out for the ncc/cgc? got some extra cash i want to give and i'm not sure if i should just wait and up my donation for both?



  13. #13
    Pro
    Points: 61,384, Level: 76
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 266
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    besserheimerphat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Mount Vernon, WA
    Posts
    2,599
    Points
    61,384
    Level
    76
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 92
    Given: 145

    Re: Cyclone Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Ry4Cy View Post
    What are the priority points used for i see this on cyclones.com

    http://www.cyclones.com//pdf8/739564.pdf

    but i dont understand what the priority points are used for
    The priority points are used for priority seating and parking within your giving level. People with more points will get seats at the bottom of their section, while people with fewer points will be towards the top of their section. Of course this also varies with the numbers of seats people need.


    You can spend a lot of time and money picking out the perfect floral bouquet for your date ... but you're probably better off checking if you have bad breath and taking the porn out of the glove compartment.

    The moral: you gain more by not being stupid, than you do by being smart. Smart gets neutralized by other smart people. Stupid does not.

  14. #14
    Rookie
    Points: 8,007, Level: 26
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 143
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    496
    Points
    8,007
    Level
    26
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 0

    Re: Cyclone Club

    Quote Originally Posted by besserheimerphat View Post
    The priority points are used for priority seating and parking within your giving level. People with more points will get seats at the bottom of their section, while people with fewer points will be towards the top of their section. Of course this also varies with the numbers of seats people need.


    They may initially place them that way but I thought those with the highest points got preference when asking to move their seats.



  15. #15
    Pro
    Points: 68,323, Level: 81
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 1,427
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    3,265
    Points
    68,323
    Level
    81
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 2

    Re: Cyclone Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Robb View Post
    Trying to decide how much to donate:

    We are First Time Season Ticket Holders this year.

    Reasons to Donate:

    1. Support ISU of course
    2. Football Parking
    3. Football Seating
    4. Basketbal Parking / Season

    My thoughts:

    $100 - Sure no problem, but do I get much for benefits?
    $250 - Wouldnt be as easy but with payment plan would be fine
    $500 - Might be stretching it, but if benefits were worth it, I would consider.
    I'm going off of last year but I think if you become a NCC donor at $100 then you are automatically eligible to get parking at the G7 lots that are directly east of JTS by the old practice field. $50 will get you a parking pass for each home game. Pretty good deal if you consider it is $20 each game at the public lots.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: FOX
  • Iowa State vs. Baylor
  • September 27, 2014
  • 07:20 PM