Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Prospect
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Hello from a Hawk fan

    I just want to say congrats on the big win yesterday. It was a great game to watch. I think you have a great Offense and really have a great shot at winning all of you games you play. You could really see who wanted it more. The one thing i will say is that the D for both schools need work.
    Good luck the rest of the year



  2. #2
    Addict
    Points: 147,605, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 58.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    CyFan61's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    The Southeast
    Posts
    7,611
    Points
    147,605
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 576
    Given: 168

    Re: Hello from a Hawk fan

    Thanks a lot, I would agree about needing to improve defensively, and good luck with your season as well. Let's hope you're right about that "great shot"!



  3. #3
    Prospect
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Hello from a Hawk fan

    Quote Originally Posted by CyFan61 View Post
    Thanks a lot, I would agree about needing to improve defensively, and good luck with your season as well. Let's hope you're right about that "great shot"!

    Its always hard to know where both teams will go from here, in years past Iowa has gone on to have a great year. But until the D gets fixed it could be a long year i dunno



  4. #4
    All-Star
    Points: 32,832, Level: 55
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 218
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,916
    Points
    32,832
    Level
    55
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 0

    Re: Hello from a Hawk fan

    Quote Originally Posted by dusty98 View Post
    I just want to say congrats on the big win yesterday. It was a great game to watch. I think you have a great Offense and really have a great shot at winning all of you games you play. You could really see who wanted it more. The one thing i will say is that the D for both schools need work.
    Good luck the rest of the year

    Thanks man, but I thought the ISU defense played pretty well and so did some the guys on a collage football tv show last night. A lot of points were scored because of OT. Iowa did not have that many yards at the end of regulation.



  5. #5
    Bench Warmer
    Points: 13,813, Level: 35
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 237
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points1 year registered

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    278
    Points
    13,813
    Level
    35
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Hello from a Hawk fan

    Quote Originally Posted by dusty98 View Post
    I just want to say congrats on the big win yesterday. It was a great game to watch. I think you have a great Offense and really have a great shot at winning all of you games you play. You could really see who wanted it more. The one thing i will say is that the D for both schools need work.
    Good luck the rest of the year
    Mad respect for being big enough to give us props. For what it's worth, I really hope Iowa wins the Legends division and at least gets into the Big 10 championship game.

    Makes us look better too.



  6. #6
    Prospect
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Hello from a Hawk fan

    Thanks guys. I m a die hard Hawk fan but i know when we got beat by the better team. heres to good seasons for both



  7. #7
    Pro
    Points: 25,251, Level: 48
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 299
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    southern iowa
    Posts
    2,608
    Points
    25,251
    Level
    48
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 123

    Re: Hello from a Hawk fan

    Quote Originally Posted by dusty98 View Post
    Thanks guys. I m a die hard Hawk fan but i know when we got beat by the better team. heres to good seasons for both
    Thanks, I'm sure Iowa will rebound, Ferentz is too good of a coach to not allow this to happen. Please, please beat Nebraska.


    Go Cyclones!!

  8. #8
    Addict
    Points: 95,849, Level: 96
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 1,201
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    cyclones500's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    9,034
    Points
    95,849
    Level
    96
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 198
    Given: 465

    Re: Hello from a Hawk fan

    Quote Originally Posted by sodeen View Post
    Mad respect for being big enough to give us props. For what it's worth, I really hope Iowa wins the Legends division and at least gets into the Big 10 championship game.

    Makes us look better too.
    Iowa's schedule seems favorable enough to challenge for the division title. Michigan has no defense, and game is in IC. MSU at home traditionally a team that fades a little later in the season (not to say history means anything). Road games vs. Penn St & Nebraska could be tough.

    Nebraska has to play at Wisconsin, at U-M and at Penn State

    Michigan doesn't have it too tough, schedule-wise, but a head-to-head win might tip the scales.

    I think that division winner will have at least 2 losses.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: FOX
  • Iowa State vs. Baylor
  • September 27, 2014
  • 07:20 PM