Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Prospect Tangwaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    37
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Good win today Guys!

    I know I have been MIA since last football season.
    But As I told ya last year I really liked everything about ISU from
    the Town, Football team, Coaches, to the Fans and this board.
    I have been rooting for You as a team to watch when my Utes are not playing and was GLUED to the TV this afternoon!

    If U guys hate IOWA as much as we hate byU I know this is the best day of the year for You.

    GO CYCLONES!
    And Go Utes!



  2. #2
    CyBer
    Guest

    Re: Good win today Guys!

    Thanks man, nice to see you around this board again. It may be a great day today, but I'm sure there are other wins we want more.



  3. #3
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 70,056, Level: 82
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 1,394
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    aauummm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    In an RV Park, far away
    Posts
    3,643
    Points
    70,056
    Level
    82
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 300

    Re: Good win today Guys!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tangwaci View Post
    I know I have been MIA since last football season.
    But As I told ya last year I really liked everything about ISU from
    the Town, Football team, Coaches, to the Fans and this board.
    I have been rooting for You as a team to watch when my Utes are not playing and was GLUED to the TV this afternoon!

    If U guys hate IOWA as much as we hate byU I know this is the best day of the year for You.

    GO CYCLONES!
    And Go Utes!
    Thanks man, I remember you from last year. Welcome back and good luck to you and the Utes!



  4. #4
    Pro
    Points: 31,964, Level: 55
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 1,086
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    EYEoftheSTORM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ames, Iowa
    Posts
    2,343
    Points
    31,964
    Level
    55
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 9

    Re: Good win today Guys!

    Thanks, appreciate the support from another state. I know you like beating BYU, maybe someday they will join the XII (if its still even around) and we can enjoy beating them as well....




    I WAS THERE!!!!!!

  5. #5
    Prospect Tangwaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    37
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Good win today Guys!

    Quote Originally Posted by EYEoftheSTORM View Post
    Thanks, appreciate the support from another state. I know you like beating BYU, maybe someday they will join the XII (if its still even around) and we can enjoy beating them as well....
    I do not wish byU on You!
    You do not want them, They are the most self entitled, Arrogant, Whiney pieces of dog S%^T fans You could ever deal with.

    I do not want the BIG XII to go down, But I think it would be better for you all to just get a whole new conference and avoid byU.

    That being said if they did join the BIG XII I would hope ISU would kick their arrogant Rear ends EVERY single year!!

    I am now off to see if my Utes can Cream the Trojans ** Snikker Snikker**

    GREAT WIN CLONES!!

    I will swing by and say hello again sometime.



  6. #6
    Speechless
    Points: 469,555, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    jdoggivjc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Sterling Heights, MI
    Posts
    31,701
    Points
    469,555
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 526
    Given: 367

    Re: Good win today Guys!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tangwaci View Post
    I do not wish byU on You!
    You do not want them, They are the most self entitled, Arrogant, Whiney pieces of dog S%^T fans You could ever deal with.

    I do not want the BIG XII to go down, But I think it would be better for you all to just get a whole new conference and avoid byU.

    That being said if they did join the BIG XII I would hope ISU would kick their arrogant Rear ends EVERY single year!!

    I am now off to see if my Utes can Cream the Trojans ** Snikker Snikker**

    GREAT WIN CLONES!!

    I will swing by and say hello again sometime.
    Good luck in the Pac 12. Utah will be one of the teams I cheer for.


    Chuck Lidell: I paint my toenails with pink and black polish. Problem is, I get more paint on my toes and on the carpet than on my nails. Any advice?
    Maria Sharapova: Don't you beat up other guys for a living? I don't know how to answer this.



  7. #7
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 62,782, Level: 77
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 468
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,820
    Points
    62,782
    Level
    77
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 159
    Given: 31

    Re: Good win today Guys!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tangwaci View Post
    I know I have been MIA since last football season.
    But As I told ya last year I really liked everything about ISU from
    the Town, Football team, Coaches, to the Fans and this board.
    I have been rooting for You as a team to watch when my Utes are not playing and was GLUED to the TV this afternoon!

    If U guys hate IOWA as much as we hate byU I know this is the best day of the year for You.

    GO CYCLONES!
    And Go Utes!
    Much appreciated, go kick some USC *** tonight.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • Football
  • Iowa State vs. North Dakota State
  • August 30, 2014
  • 11:00 AM