Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Hundreds of Pounds, Millions of Dollars

At different points today you will see the power of accidental and essential genetics. And you’ll see why they’re worth millions.
    In the white, gold, black and Tiger Hawk, you have Riley Reiff, a 6-foot-6, 300-pounder from Parkston, S.D. He’s a tough, athletic left offensive tackle who wants to bury defensive ends in the turf and, perhaps, spit chewing tobacco on them.
    “His attitude going into a game and the whole week, he has that attitude that says, I’m better than the guy in front of me and I’m going impose my will on him,” Iowa guard Adam Gettis said. “That’s what he does every game.”
    And in the cardinal, gold and I State is Kelechi Osemele, a 6-6, 347-pounder from Houston who not only wants to bury D-ends but wants to put them in the fetal position mentally and physically.
    “It’s a man’s game, an alpha male’s game,” he said. “The goal is to dominate.”
    Dan Shonka, general manager and national scout for Ourlads Scouting Services, believes there will be $15 to $20 million dollars worth of NFL offensive linemen on the field when the Hawkeyes (1-0) visit Iowa State (1-0) today.
    Throw in ISU guard Hayworth Hicks, all 336 pounds of him, and Iowa right tackle Markus Zusevics — both of whom Shonka calls bona fide NFL prospects — Shonka says the NFL potential adds up. So do the millions.
    “Well, if Reiff comes out and Osemele goes in the first . . .” Shonka said. “Say a couple of them go in the middle of the first round and Zusevics goes in the second . . . I’d say between all of those guys you’re looking at $15 to $20 million. You’re talking about some high-level prospects.”
    Hundreds of pounds, millions of dollars | TheGazette

Hall-Of-Famer
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 55
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 68

Re: Hundreds of Pounds, Millions of Dollars

I'd agree with that, there are some big contracts awaiting good linemen