Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

BWW in bismarck

I walked into the Bismarck, ND Buffalo Wild Wings and lo and behold some girl was wearing an IOWA #12 jersey. I asked her if she went there and she said NO!!! she came up with some sorry excuse about still being in high school. Im mean really a HOK jersey and she doesnt even go there? But hey atleast she was serving me food! HA HA HA!

then I see some tavern-viking wearing a purple #28, and he didnt even play for the vikes. how dare he think he can wear that stuff when he doesnt atleast have a family member that played for him. The I asked him how many sacks Jim Marshall had in his carrer? wouldnt you know it that snot nosed lil 12 yr old didnt even know who Jim Marshall was!!! wow how can u be a fan and not even know who Jim marshall is. thats so typicall of vike fans.

I know this girl that wears NDSU (north dakota state) gear and she said that she went ISU for her graduate program in architecture. She said that she didnt even have any CY gear, she told me she only had Bison gear. I was just amased, i told her that if they right person saw her they would spit on her, beat her down, and then talked to admin and wouldve gotten her kicked out of school on the spot!!!

All-Star
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 93
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 39

Re: BWW in bismarck

Cool story bro...

Yeah TOAST!!!

Hall-Of-Famer
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5

Thats really weird because just the other day I walked into the Bismarck, ND Buffalo Wild Wings and lo and behold some girl was wearing an IOWA #12 jersey. I asked her if she went there and she said NO!!! she came up with some sorry excuse about still being in high school. Im mean really a HOK jersey and she doesnt even go there? But hey atleast she was serving me food! HA HA HA!

then I see some tavern-viking wearing a purple #28, and he didnt even play for the vikes. how dare he think he can wear that stuff when he doesnt atleast have a family member that played for him. The I asked him how many sacks Jim Marshall had in his carrer? wouldnt you know it that snot nosed lil 12 yr old didnt even know who Jim Marshall was!!! wow how can u be a fan and not even know who Jim marshall is. thats so typicall of vike fans.

I know this girl that wears NDSU (north dakota state) gear and she said that she went ISU for her graduate program in architecture. She said that she didnt even have any CY gear, she told me she only had Bison gear. I was just amased, i told her that if they right person saw her they would spit on her, beat her down, and then talked to admin and wouldve gotten her kicked out of school on the spot!!!

Addict
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 170
    Given: 45

My stomach hurts.

Speechless
    Overall activity: 52.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,269
    Given: 121

Waiting for a Fresh Prince meme at the end and it never came, left disappointed.

All-Star
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 646
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1

Quote Originally Posted by all2matt View Post
    I walked into the Bismarck, ND Buffalo Wild Wings and lo and behold some girl was wearing an IOWA #12 jersey. I asked her if she went there and she said NO!!! she came up with some sorry excuse about still being in high school. Im mean really a HOK jersey and she doesnt even go there? But hey atleast she was serving me food! HA HA HA!

SO.

Starter
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 629
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Stewo View Post
    My stomach hurts.
    Is that because...

...you walked into the Bismarck, ND Buffalo Wild Wings and lo and behold some girl was wearing an IOWA #12 jersey. You asked her if she went there and she said NO!!! she came up with some sorry excuse about still being in high school. really a HOK jersey and she doesnt even go there? But hey atleast she was serving you food! HA HA HA!

then you saw some tavern-viking wearing a purple #28, and he didnt even play for the vikes. how dare he think he can wear that stuff when he doesnt atleast have a family member that played for him. The you asked him how many sacks Jim Marshall had in his carrer? wouldnt you know it that snot nosed lil 12 yr old didnt even know who Jim Marshall was!!! wow how can u be a fan and not even know who Jim marshall is. thats so typicall of vike fans.

You also know this girl that wears NDSU (north dakota state) gear and she said that she went ISU for her graduate program in architecture. She said that she didnt even have any CY gear, she told me she only had Bison gear. I was just amased, i told her that if they right person saw her they would spit on her, beat her down, and then talked to admin and wouldve gotten her kicked out of school on the spot!!!

Addict
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 482
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 25

Guess what? I walked into the Bismarck, ND Buffalo Wild Wings and lo and behold some girl was wearing an IOWA #12 jersey. I asked her if she went there and she said NO!!! she came up with some sorry excuse about still being in high school. Im mean really a HOK jersey and she doesnt even go there? But hey atleast she was serving me food! HA HA HA!

Pro
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 35

My 3rd cousins sister's brother walked into the Bismarck, ND Buffalo Wild Wings and lo and behold some girl was wearing an IOWA #12 jersey. I asked her if she went there and she said NO!!! she came up with some sorry excuse about still being in high school. Im mean really a HOK jersey and she doesnt even go there? But hey atleast she was serving me food! HA HA HA!

All-Star
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 86
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 38

Rookie
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 302
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

Do you get extra points for starting a thread? Irregardless of how little sense it makes?

I bleed Cardinal & Gold

Walk On
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 285
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1

Quote Originally Posted by all2matt View Post

Let me guess, you went to community college and still wear Iowa clothing. That's "amasing". WOW. Great spelling (and grammar). What time is vittles, Jethro?

Speechless
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 103
    Given: 14

Quote Originally Posted by cyingreen View Post
    Irregardless of how little sense it makes?
    Ironic.

Speechless
    Overall activity: 52.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,269
    Given: 121

Rookie