Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 78

Conference Coverage Frustration

I've really become numb to the conference realignment talk. One of the most infuriating items with this is the complete lack of "breaking" news/rumor from the Iowa State angle. It seems Twitter blows up when Orangebloods.com has a story. Same with the Tulsa papers and Kansas City papers. They seem to be "digging" for a story. Not all of it is correct (is any of it correct?).

After reading the thread rebecacy started I felt like that was the most in-depth assessment from the Iowa State side I've read...anywhere.

Starter
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 584
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1

Re: Conference Coverage Frustration

Quote Originally Posted by SC Cy View Post
    I've really become numb to the conference realignment talk. One of the most infuriating items with this is the complete lack of "breaking" news/rumor from the Iowa State angle. It seems Twitter blows up when Orangebloods.com has a story. Same with the Tulsa papers and Kansas City papers. They seem to be "digging" for a story. Not all of it is correct (is any of it correct?).

After reading the thread rebecacy started I felt like that was the most in-depth assessment from the Iowa State side I've read...anywhere.
    No sarcasm intended, but I think that's because there is no breaking news from ISU's angle. That's either because we don't control our fate in any way, shape, or form, OR possibly because something is brewing behind the scenes and nobody can talk. I'd put the odds of either of the above at about 85/15, but that's just my uneducated, un-insider opinion.