Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 45
  1. #1
    Starter
    Points: 25,450, Level: 48
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 100
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    HuddleUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    613
    Points
    25,450
    Level
    48
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Depth chart for Iowa game


  2. #2
    Addict
    Points: 119,458, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    jsmith86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tulsa
    Posts
    6,193
    Points
    119,458
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Depth chart for Iowa game

    Quote Originally Posted by HuddleUp View Post
    KO and Hicks are back? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    ____________________________________

    You can't die. That would upset the equilibrium in the Cave.
    Warning: Posts contain 98% post-sarcastic content.
    Hoiball

  3. #3
    All-Star
    Points: 28,095, Level: 51
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 555
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    cygrads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Altoona, IA
    Posts
    1,963
    Points
    28,095
    Level
    51
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 5

    Re: Depth chart for Iowa game

    Not trying to start a fight but how is Money deserving of a starting position. If his toe is still hurt and helps explain his lack of production then shouldn't Horne or West get a shot?



  4. #4
    Addict
    Points: 170,788, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    clonedude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    6,230
    Points
    170,788
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 0

    Re: Depth chart for Iowa game

    Quote Originally Posted by cygrads View Post
    Not trying to start a fight but how is Money deserving of a starting position. If his toe is still hurt and helps explain his lack of production then shouldn't Horne or West get a shot?
    Yes. I think Money should lose his starting job this week. He did nothing to earn it this week IMO. He cost us more than he helped us Saturday night. He should be a starter, but not until he decides he's going to play football instead of shooting his mouth off all night and playing stupid games with some punk from UNI that got in his head.

    Also, is CJ Morgan going to be able to play this week?



  5. #5
    Legend
    Points: 177,666, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Aclone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Des Moines, Ia.
    Posts
    12,453
    Points
    177,666
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 97

    Re: Depth chart for Iowa game

    Quote Originally Posted by cygrads View Post
    Not trying to start a fight but how is Money deserving of a starting position. If his toe is still hurt and helps explain his lack of production then shouldn't Horne or West get a shot?
    I'm going to take a wild guess that, despite a bad game, the coaches feel that they should still have our best receiver starting against Iowa.

    Not having looked at film, either, I might also take a wild guess that UNI's defense was paying a little more attention to Money than they were Horne or West. Feel free to tell me if I'm mistaken.




    Paul Rhoads' players never quit.


  6. #6
    All-Star
    Points: 19,992, Level: 43
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 758
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    CyFan987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Waco, TX
    Posts
    1,510
    Points
    19,992
    Level
    43
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Depth chart for Iowa game

    Can someone explain the bolding system to me? It says "returning starters in bold" But I'm confused because I see that Hicks is bolded so I assume it means coming back from an injury or something but then all the receivers are bolded and Jantz isn't?



  7. #7
    Addict
    Points: 170,788, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    clonedude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    6,230
    Points
    170,788
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 0

    Re: Depth chart for Iowa game

    Money needs to understand that the Iowa players are going to try to get in his head too this week. They watch film and they know that UNI made him useless Saturday night by messing with him and letting his emotions get the best of him.



  8. #8
    All-Star
    Points: 19,992, Level: 43
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 758
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    CyFan987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Waco, TX
    Posts
    1,510
    Points
    19,992
    Level
    43
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Depth chart for Iowa game

    Oh and what's that I see? Lattimer still the starter?



  9. #9
    All-Star
    Points: 28,095, Level: 51
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 555
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    cygrads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Altoona, IA
    Posts
    1,963
    Points
    28,095
    Level
    51
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 5

    Re: Depth chart for Iowa game

    Quote Originally Posted by Aclone View Post
    I'm going to take a wild guess that, despite a bad game, the coaches feel that they should still have our best receiver starting against Iowa.

    Not having looked at film, either, I might also take a wild guess that UNI's defense was paying a little more attention to Money than they were Horne or West. Feel free to tell me if I'm mistaken.
    Wow that would shock me if any team worried about any of our WRs enough to game plan to stop just one. You may be giving Money too much credit.



  10. #10
    Legend
    Points: 177,666, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Aclone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Des Moines, Ia.
    Posts
    12,453
    Points
    177,666
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 97

    Re: Depth chart for Iowa game

    Quote Originally Posted by CyFan987 View Post
    Can someone explain the bolding system to me? It says "returning starters in bold" But I'm confused because I see that Hicks is bolded so I assume it means coming back from an injury or something but then all the receivers are bolded and Jantz isn't?
    Returning starters from last season.




    Paul Rhoads' players never quit.


  11. #11
    All-Star
    Points: 19,992, Level: 43
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 758
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    CyFan987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Waco, TX
    Posts
    1,510
    Points
    19,992
    Level
    43
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Depth chart for Iowa game

    Quote Originally Posted by Aclone View Post
    Returning starters from last season.
    That makes sense.. now I feel stupid



  12. #12
    Legend
    Points: 177,666, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Aclone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Des Moines, Ia.
    Posts
    12,453
    Points
    177,666
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 97

    Re: Depth chart for Iowa game

    Quote Originally Posted by cygrads View Post
    Wow that would shock me if any team worried about any of our WRs enough to game plan to stop just one. You may be giving Money too much credit.
    Who said anything about "game planning"? Especially if they had someone at the Spring game, they might have had their best corner on him, or simply had a free safety shading his way. It doesn't take that much to "pay a little more attention" to one guy.




    Paul Rhoads' players never quit.


  13. #13
    Pro
    Points: 42,337, Level: 63
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 613
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    mike4cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Urbandale
    Posts
    2,557
    Points
    42,337
    Level
    63
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

    Re: Depth chart for Iowa game

    Quote Originally Posted by clonedude View Post
    Yes. I think Money should lose his starting job this week. He did nothing to earn it this week IMO. He cost us more than he helped us Saturday night. He should be a starter, but not until he decides he's going to play football instead of shooting his mouth off all night and playing stupid games with some punk from UNI that got in his head.

    Also, is CJ Morgan going to be able to play this week?
    What I would like to know is where were Bundurage, Daniels and West the other night? Money was awful...but I did not see anyone else coming in to take his place and make a play. Really surprising considering all the was said about those guys seeing playing time. Horne is going to end up being the guy this year, he just looked like he has that big play ability.


    --Luck of the Cyrish--






  14. #14
    Speechless
    Points: 183,356, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    ajk4st8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ankeny
    Posts
    15,215
    Points
    183,356
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 102

    Re: Depth chart for Iowa game

    Quote Originally Posted by mike4cy View Post
    What I would like to know is where were Bundurage, Daniels and West the other night? Money was awful...but I did not see anyone else coming in to take his place and make a play. Really surprising considering all the was said about those guys seeing playing time. Horne is going to end up being the guy this year, he just looked like he has that big play ability.

    As bad as Money was.... he is our best option. Thats why most people have been so down on our WR group the past few years. Nobody to stretch the field.



  15. #15
    All-Star
    Points: 42,791, Level: 63
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 159
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    RandomFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,964
    Points
    42,791
    Level
    63
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Re: Depth chart for Iowa game

    Quote Originally Posted by cygrads View Post
    Not trying to start a fight but how is Money deserving of a starting position. If his toe is still hurt and helps explain his lack of production then shouldn't Horne or West get a shot?
    Only CPR knows the answer to this. I suppose you could ask him on his call-in show.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • Football
  • Iowa State vs. North Dakota State
  • August 30, 2014
  • 06:00 PM