Students will have an individual ticket for each home football game, and they are required to enter Jack Trice Stadium in Gates 1-3 only (no exceptions). Students must present their valid Iowa State University ID card when entering the facility.
1. Visit cyclones.com
2. Click "Tickets" at the top of the page
3. Click on "Student Season Tickets"
4. Enter your Student ID number in the "Account ID or Email Address" field and your Student ID number again in the "Password" field to log in to your "My Cyclone Athletics Account." If your Student ID starts with "0" enter the ID starting with the first number after "0".
5. Click on the "Manage My Tickets" link located under Quick Links on the left of the page
6. Browse the desired event, select your desired seats, and click Forward
7. Enter the recipients information and choose an email notification and click "Continue" (A $2 per ticket fee will apply and you may elect to have this paid for by recipient)
8. Verify the forwarding information and click on "Email Tickets". An email confirmation will be received that the tickets were sent
9. Your original tickets are voided and new tickets are issued when tickets are claimed by recipient
1. The recipient will receive an email notification that tickets have been forwarded to them. Select "Accept Tickets"
2. Log in to your My Cyclone Athletics Account or if you do not have a log in, click on "Create Account" and build an account
3. Select "Print Tickets" and click continue
4. Click on "Accept Offer" to complete Web pickup
5. Click on "Download and print tickets now", then print your tickets