Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Any Jazz Fusion fans?

I saw Return to Forever in Minneapolis Wednesday night. What an awesome show. They were very tight. Chick, Jean-Luc, Lenny and Frank were all great but Stanley Clarke stole the show. He is by far the best bassist I have ever seen. The crowd was great, really into the show. One of the best lines belonged to Lenny White. He was talking about different styles of music , “there are boy bands but this is a man’s band”. Dweezil Zappa opened the show with a tribute to his dad Frank. He had a great band with him, was worth the price of the ticket just to see him. One of the best concerts I have seen.

Hall-Of-Famer
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

Re: Any Jazz Fusion fans?

Quote Originally Posted by cydonn View Post
    I saw Return to Forever in Minneapolis Wednesday night. What an awesome show. They were very tight. Chick, Jean-Luc, Lenny and Frank were all great but Stanley Clarke stole the show. He is by far the best bassist I have ever seen. The crowd was great, really into the show. One of the best lines belonged to Lenny White. He was talking about different styles of music , “there are boy bands but this is a man’s band”. Dweezil Zappa opened the show with a tribute to his dad Frank. He had a great band with him, was worth the price of the ticket just to see him. One of the best concerts I have seen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5n991z.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	9830