Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0

Clone Zone

Now that it's been announced that UNI will be on Clone Zone, I have to ask you all who have used it what the quality is like.

Also, do they ever put anything on there worth watching other than 1 football game/yr?

I'd sign up for it if they put a couple men's BB games, some women's BB games, or volleyball on there, but I suppose those won't happen.

All-Star
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

Re: Clone Zone

Quote Originally Posted by cyman05 View Post
    Now that it's been announced that UNI will be on Clone Zone, I have to ask you all who have used it what the quality is like.

Also, do they ever put anything on there worth watching other than 1 football game/yr?

I'd sign up for it if they put a couple men's BB games, some women's BB games, or volleyball on there, but I suppose those won't happen.
    I just signed up, in addition to the UNI game, it appears they do have Volleyball games scheduled, condensed replays of football games, Cyclone call in shows, audio for all football games, and more. Now living out of state, this is the best way to stay close to the Cyclones. Can't wait to get my home computer/tv set up and see what it looks like on the big screen

Addict
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 1,232
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 259
    Given: 458

I just signed up for the 4 month plan. This game, and I am sure there will be a few early season basketball games worth watching on it. I too though, am curious at the video quality.

Addict
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 35.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 764
    Given: 385

Take it for what it's worth, but I know for a fact that ISU recently got 3 new high definition cameras. This is coming from one of the tech guys who installed them. Not sure if they will be used for clonezone or for the football team.

Hall-Of-Famer
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 1,524
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 41
    Given: 0

Every non-televised home WBB game (or on MC22) has live video on Clone Zone. I thought the same was true of VB, although they don't have many listed yet.

I've always been happy with the quality. It's no ESPN3, but it's watchable.

Walk On
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 262
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 7

I think there are a lot of clone zone videos that are free, you can see the quality for yourself. I recall the video improved in the middle of the year, and they got increased pixels/wide screen view for games at Hilton. Last year, most of the home WBB games and exhibitions were shown, except for a few which were on FCS, ESPN. Volleyball had a lot of games shown too. Most of the MBB are on ESPN3. But pregame and postgame interviews and the coaches shows are always great. I was very happy with the product last year. I will get it again.