Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Fantasy Football for a cause

Hey fellow Cyclone fans- I'm hoping some of you will be able to help me out for a great cause by competing in a little fantasy football.

I am a member of Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's Team in Training. What this group does is pretty simple- we train to do endurance event (mine is a triathlon) and we fundraise while training. I'm a part of Team Willy K. Will is the nephew of one of my friends. He was diagnosed with leukemia when he was 4 years old. This past June, he had his last treatment and was declared cancer free! This is Team Willy K's 4th year. The total amount raised the 3 previous years is just under $450,000. This year's goal for our team is $275,000. That's a lot of money going towards research and to patients.

I'm wanting to set up a Fantasy Football league (or possibly more than one, if enough interest) and have people donate while still having the fun of a fantasy football league. It would be $50 to enter, and who ever wins will take home a 40% of the winnings, with the rest going towards my fundraiser; e.g. 10 people at $50, $500X.4= $200 for top team. 12 people= $240 for winner. I will also donate all of my credits to the winner.

If you are interested just reply on here or pm message me. I have to head to work right now, so I will set the league up later tonight.

Thank you all.

Last edited by JohnnyAppleseed; 08-10-2011 at 08:52 AM.