Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 2

Farmageddon... The Film?

FARMAGEDDON

Interesting name choice. Looks ******** though. Especially for someone like myself who works in food production.

Addict
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 50
    Given: 41

Re: Farmageddon... The Film?

Looks just like Food Inc.

Hall-Of-Famer
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

If they would just follow the law like everyone else has to then there wouldnt be a problem. There are food saftey laws for a reason and all these hippy "substainable" farmers dont think they should have to follow them. Problem is all the city people will see things like this and think that the hippies are right because whoever wins the battle of educating people first is who is perceived as correct. And all the big bad farmers that do things the right way and follow the laws become the villains. It disgusts me.

Hall-Of-Famer
    Achievements:

Level
    Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by bringmagicback View Post
    If they would just follow the law like everyone else has to then there wouldnt be a problem. There are food saftey laws for a reason and all these hippy "substainable" farmers dont think they should have to follow them. Problem is all the city people will see things like this and think that the hippies are right because whoever wins the battle of educating people first is who is perceived as correct. And all the big bad farmers that do things the right way and follow the laws become the villains. It disgusts me.
    Not only that but if it wasnt for miseducation of the consumer in the first place, the majority of the people in search of "organic" food wouldnt exsist. They would simply eat food that is already readily available to them because they would know that it is safe and no alternative is needed.

Addict
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 995
    Given: 212

Not only that but if it wasnt for miseducation of the consumer in the first place, the majority of the people in search of "organic" food wouldnt exsist. They would simply eat food that is already readily available to them because they would know that it is safe and no alternative is needed.
    You seem to be fairly animated for quarter to 8 on a Sunday morning. Maybe you should find a hippie, share a 'peace pipe', and chill the **** out, man.

Personally, I don't think either side has the 100% right answer. I grew up on farms, but am no longer associated with farming myself. I am exposed to the 'hippie' side thru my wife's work, and am exposed to the traditional side (thanks, RFD TV). I laugh at both sides at times, but I strongly believe that the ones who wail and complain and dismiss the other side outright are usually the least credible.

For the record, if you decide that you forgot a point in your rant, you don't have to post a new reply, there's a little 'edit' button at the bottom.

Hall-Of-Famer
    Achievements:

Level
    Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by 00clone View Post
    You seem to be fairly animated for quarter to 8 on a Sunday morning. Maybe you should find a hippie, share a 'peace pipe', and chill the **** out, man.

Personally, I don't think either side has the 100% right answer. I grew up on farms, but am no longer associated with farming myself. I am exposed to the 'hippie' side thru my wife's work, and am exposed to the traditional side (thanks, RFD TV). I laugh at both sides at times, but I strongly believe that the ones who wail and complain and dismiss the other side outright are usually the least credible.

For the record, if you decide that you forgot a point in your rant, you don't have to post a new reply, there's a little 'edit' button at the bottom.
    I find you the least credible. Sooo there. I dont dismiss their side, I play a part somewhat in their side, just follow the rules like everyone else has to.

Hall-Of-Famer
    Achievements:

Level
    Thumbs Up

I find you the least credible. Sooo there. I dont dismiss their side, I play a part somewhat in their side, just follow the rules like everyone else has to.
    And what do you mean edit