Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 12

websites

Here is a question for you. Has anyone had a membership to rivals or scout pages? What did you think of them? I used to be a member to scout when Deace was running it. It was ok, but looking back, $100 a year was pretty stupid I think. I don't think Scout has updated the Iowa State page for 2 weeks. I am glad I cancelled that subscription. As for rivals, I was never a member, but it seems the stories on the front page are pretty slim the past year or so. In fact, I think the hawkeye rivals page kicks the cyclone rivals page butt. The hawks have a ton more stories on there compared to the clones.
    I guess I just want to say thank you to CF for a free website that has way more info and traffic than the other websites. Anybody else agree?

Starter
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 569
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0

Re: websites

Twitter searches & google will usually provide just as much value as pay site.

The value in pay sites is however the rare guys who have a good in with the program they hardly ever post on free boards

www.landthieves.com Al Gore's favorite invention

Rookie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

Quote Originally Posted by stretchclone View Post
    Here is a question for you. Has anyone had a membership to rivals or scout pages? What did you think of them? I used to be a member to scout when Deace was running it. It was ok, but looking back, $100 a year was pretty stupid I think. I don't think Scout has updated the Iowa State page for 2 weeks. I am glad I cancelled that subscription. As for rivals, I was never a member, but it seems the stories on the front page are pretty slim the past year or so. In fact, I think the hawkeye rivals page kicks the cyclone rivals page butt. The hawks have a ton more stories on there compared to the clones.
    I guess I just want to say thank you to CF for a free website that has way more info and traffic than the other websites. Anybody else agree?
    I had a nightmare of a time leaving Rivals. Think Feebie from Friends waiting all night on the phone, just to cancel my subscription. I actually had to call my CC company and block all future charges from them because they still tried to charge after my phone nightmare. Honestly, you look forward to the stories that come and you think you are missing a ton if you don't have a rivals account, but once the stories are up, there is such little content that you can't find here on Fanatics. Thats just my opinion, but I hope it helps in your decision.

Honor before Victory

Bench Warmer
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 337
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

I find everything I need on here. I think Chris does a great job covering the Clones, and all the posters on here always post anything that normally happens with recruiting. I've never had a subscription to those websites and don't think I need to.