Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Rookie
    Points: 14,139, Level: 36
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 711
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    595
    Points
    14,139
    Level
    36
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 5

    Fred in Texas today

    Coach Hoiberg was the guest speaker on the program for the Texas High School Coaches Association Convention this morning. His lecture is about transition offense. I don't think we have been recruiting Texas at all yet, but the exposure can be nothing but good for the program.



  2. #2
    All-Star
    Points: 21,512, Level: 44
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 138
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,348
    Points
    21,512
    Level
    44
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 16

    Re: Fred in Texas today

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldfinger View Post
    Coach Hoiberg was the guest speaker on the program for the Texas High School Coaches Association Convention this morning. His lecture is about transition offense. I don't think we have been recruiting Texas at all yet, but the exposure can be nothing but good for the program.
    Is the Italy trip over with already? Does anybody know how it went or have any insight?



  3. #3
    Speechless
    Points: 442,377, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ames
    Posts
    24,133
    Points
    442,377
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 342
    Given: 35

    Re: Fred in Texas today

    Quote Originally Posted by 19210 View Post
    Is the Italy trip over with already? Does anybody know how it went or have any insight?
    Still a few weeks away.



  4. #4
    Prospect
    Points: 3,298, Level: 16
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 152
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    22
    Points
    3,298
    Level
    16
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Fred in Texas today

    Quote Originally Posted by 19210 View Post
    Is the Italy trip over with already? Does anybody know how it went or have any insight?
    They leave August 9 for Italy. Not sure it's going to be the greatest competition over there but the experience could never hurt.



  5. #5
    Starter
    Points: 17,348, Level: 40
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 702
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    rural se North Carolina
    Posts
    662
    Points
    17,348
    Level
    40
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 19

    Re: Fred in Texas today

    Quote Originally Posted by Scantron View Post
    They leave August 9 for Italy. Not sure it's going to be the greatest competition over there but the experience could never hurt.
    It's been so quiet on here for the last week I thought they were gone too, but now I re several people mentioning Aug 9.


    Clone4ever

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: ESPNews
  • Iowa State @ TCU
  • March 7, 2015
  • 07:30 PM