Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

mike leach,former tt coach has a new book out

mike leach former coach at texas tech has a new book published which should be available for purchase very soon.
    i am wondering if he has anything to say about the "crybaby james and the dad,former football star at smu," who was lobbying leach for more playing time for his crybaby son.
    it reminds you of the former omaha bates duo that tried to go over chizik's head to try to get more playing time vs austin arnaud 3 or 4 years back..
    i hope leach explains his case about the james deal and about his firing by the chancellor of of the texas board of regents or whomever was the key figure who fired leach...leach has sued texas tech for wrongful firing and he is after texas tech for several millions of dollars..i guess the case is still being pursued in our justice system... leach is an attorney ,too.
    i guess leach still has some good years of coaching in his system. it is a shame that he came to texas tech and took a very poor team and converted texas tech to a nationally ranked team and then he took them to 10 straight bowls. i personally would like to see him get back into collegiate coaching because his teams were very exciting to watch when he was head coach at the red raiders. i sure would like to get his book and see what he wrote-it should be a good read.and i hope he wins his lawsuit against the texas collegiate athletic systems-maybe that would take some of the pizzazz about tommy tuberville coaching of the red raiders.go cyclones-beat the red raiders again this fall!!!!!!!!!!

doc

Rookie
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 724
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0

Re: mike leach,former tt coach has a new book out

I always liked Mike Leach. I think he really had TT on the cusp of turning the corner to being a big-time contender in the Big 12.

Hooper drives the boat, Chief
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 41.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteran50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,256
    Given: 112

Re: mike leach,former tt coach has a new book out

"What a horrible night to have a curse."
    -Simon Belmont

"Please bury me with all my stuff, because you know it's mine..."
    -Master Shake

"Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood."
    -Lorem Ipsum