Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38
  1. #1
    Bench Warmer
    Points: 11,096, Level: 31
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 154
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    243
    Points
    11,096
    Level
    31
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    ***Breaking Bad season priemere***

    Super excited for the show tonight, been an awesome ride so far!



  2. #2
    Pro
    Points: 57,907, Level: 74
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 643
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Acylum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    2,394
    Points
    57,907
    Level
    74
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 242
    Given: 707

    Re: ***Breaking Bad season priemere***

    Probably my favorite show right now. I'm also pumped for tonight.


    I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

  3. #3
    Pro
    Points: 29,619, Level: 52
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 131
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    CycloneWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Urbandale,Ia
    Posts
    3,191
    Points
    29,619
    Level
    52
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 1

    Re: ***Breaking Bad season priemere***

    I heard that a main character is going to be killed off tonight



  4. #4
    Pro
    Points: 57,907, Level: 74
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 643
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Acylum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    2,394
    Points
    57,907
    Level
    74
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 242
    Given: 707

    Re: ***Breaking Bad season priemere***

    Hadn't heard that, but I'd bet on Jesse.


    I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

  5. #5
    Walk On
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    150
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: ***Breaking Bad season priemere***

    Best show on TV!



  6. #6
    All-Star
    Points: 34,451, Level: 57
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 999
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    DurangoCy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Durango, CO
    Posts
    1,788
    Points
    34,451
    Level
    57
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 51

    Re: ***Breaking Bad season priemere***

    I'm shocked and disappointed that we don't have a similar thread to the Walking Dead one, but I couldn't find it. Rep to whoever bumps it, if we do. July 15th, tick, tick, tick... can't wait for Jesse Pinkman to drop some knowledge on me this summer.

    Jesse Pinkman (Character) - Quotes



  7. #7
    All-Star
    Points: 34,639, Level: 57
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 811
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    CyOps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    SW Iowa
    Posts
    1,661
    Points
    34,639
    Level
    57
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 131
    Given: 19

    Re: ***Breaking Bad season priemere***

    That reminds me, I have to drop Dish Network and get Directv to watch AMC shows.



  8. #8
    All-Star
    Points: 34,451, Level: 57
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 999
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    DurangoCy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Durango, CO
    Posts
    1,788
    Points
    34,451
    Level
    57
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 51

    Re: ***Breaking Bad season priemere***

    Yeah, what are they thinking?



  9. #9
    Bench Warmer
    Points: 8,199, Level: 27
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 551
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    notengonacho1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    254
    Points
    8,199
    Level
    27
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 0

    Re: ***Breaking Bad season priemere***

    Quote Originally Posted by DurangoCy View Post
    I'm shocked and disappointed that we don't have a similar thread to the Walking Dead one, but I couldn't find it. Rep to whoever bumps it, if we do. July 15th, tick, tick, tick... can't wait for Jesse Pinkman to drop some knowledge on me this summer.

    Jesse Pinkman (Character) - Quotes
    Looking forward to the new season. Interested to see where they go with it since they could have easily ended the show after last season. I could see them turning Walt into the bad guy.



  10. #10
    All-Star
    Points: 34,777, Level: 57
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 673
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsSocial

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    1,637
    Points
    34,777
    Level
    57
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 79

    Re: ***Breaking Bad season priemere***

    So after just recently plowing through all four seasons, I feel this 5th (and final?) season is wide open. SPOILER ALERT I mean they can go anywhere with it. Are they done for good? Is there a new boss? Is Walt the new boss? Will Jessie and Walt be cooking or just managing? Is Hank is content that Heisenburg is no longer or does his chase only intensify?

    So many questions, what an awesome show, high quality writing and production.

    Here is my prediction... Season starts, all are happy and well, Hank is recovering and moved passed Heisenburg. Car wash is operating positively and Walt Jr. even begins to work there. Walt becomes bored and hungy to "Win" again. Doesnt take much to convice Jessie and Skylar ($$$). The blue stuff is again produced (maybe the mexican cartels become involved), Hank is mystified but jumps right back in the case, and away we go.

    But perhaps Jessie and Walt have successfully broken bad? Cant wait to find out.



  11. #11
    All-Star
    Points: 34,777, Level: 57
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 673
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsSocial

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    1,637
    Points
    34,777
    Level
    57
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 79

    Re: ***Breaking Bad season priemere***

    Classic quote from the above link:

    Jesse Pinkman: You either run from things, or you face them, Mr. White.
    Walter White: And what exactly does that mean?
    Jesse Pinkman: I learned it in rehab. It's all about accepting who you really are. I accept who I am.
    Walter White: And who are you?
    Jesse Pinkman: I'm the bad guy.

    Also does it get any better than Walt responding to Skylar, "I am the one who knocks." Badass.


    Last edited by Cyclone06; 07-09-2012 at 07:42 PM.

  12. #12
    All-Star
    Points: 34,451, Level: 57
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 999
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    DurangoCy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Durango, CO
    Posts
    1,788
    Points
    34,451
    Level
    57
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 51

    Re: ***Breaking Bad season priemere***

    Quote Originally Posted by notengonacho1 View Post
    Looking forward to the new season. Interested to see where they go with it since they could have easily ended the show after last season. I could see them turning Walt into the bad guy.

    I think Gilligan has said that his intent is to make Walt as unlikeable as possible.



  13. #13
    All-Star
    Points: 34,451, Level: 57
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 999
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    DurangoCy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Durango, CO
    Posts
    1,788
    Points
    34,451
    Level
    57
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 51

    Re: ***Breaking Bad season priemere***

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone06 View Post
    So after just recently plowing through all four seasons, I feel this 5th (and final?) season is wide open. SPOILER ALERT I mean they can go anywhere with it. Are they done for good? Is there a new boss? Is Walt the new boss? Will Jessie and Walt be cooking or just managing? Is Hank is content that Heisenburg is no longer or does his chase only intensify?

    So many questions, what an awesome show, high quality writing and production.

    Here is my prediction... Season starts, all are happy and well, Hank is recovering and moved passed Heisenburg. Car wash is operating positively and Walt Jr. even begins to work there. Walt becomes bored and hungy to "Win" again. Doesnt take much to convice Jessie and Skylar ($$$). The blue stuff is again produced (maybe the mexican cartels become involved), Hank is mystified but jumps right back in the case, and away we go.

    But perhaps Jessie and Walt have successfully broken bad? Cant wait to find out.
    He's got to be dead or in jail at the end of this, doesn't he? I just can't imagine a happily ever after scenario. As long as it isn't remotely close the Sopranos finale I'll be happy.



  14. #14
    Recruit
    Points: 5,568, Level: 22
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 482
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    82
    Points
    5,568
    Level
    22
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 5

    Re: ***Breaking Bad season priemere***

    Quote Originally Posted by notengonacho1 View Post
    Looking forward to the new season...I could see them turning Walt into the bad guy.
    In case you missed it, Walt has been one of the bad guys for quite sometime. He has been "breaking bad," if you will.



  15. #15
    Pro
    Points: 57,907, Level: 74
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 643
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Acylum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    2,394
    Points
    57,907
    Level
    74
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 242
    Given: 707

    Re: ***Breaking Bad season priemere***

    I haven't heard anything about this being the last season. Is that true?


    I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: FOX
  • Iowa State vs. Baylor
  • September 27, 2014
  • 07:20 PM