Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 219
    Given: 322

Tough Year

I've had season tickets since 1995 and I don't remember ever being more frustrated. I knew it was going to be a long tough year but there seem to be so few positives.

I'm sure my attitude will change but last night I questioned myself whether I should even buy season tickets next year. I'm not going to get down on the players or coaches. It's more of a question on whether it's money well spent.

Probably just a little frustrated.

Hall-Of-Famer
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 393
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 0

Re: Tough Year

I the frustration is because out of the last 5 seasons we have had 2 years where we actually were an average team that should have won the "at the time" the crappy north. The other 3 years have been like watching a bad 7th grade Football team. You just look at the team and wonder how they hell they are ever going to get better.
    0-12 will kill recruiting and we don't get on tv which is actually probably a good thing this year. I know that time is the answer, but I think this rebuilding job could take years. By they time he gets his players in that we need(3 years)We will be right back at the schedule were we play @Iowa, @OU, @TExas, @K-state, @Colorado etc....Should be interesting.
    What is really frustrating is that every single team in the big 12 is on the rise except for ISU and Baylor. Colorado, K-State are going to be back to their Top 25 status soon and that spells trouble.

If we go 0-12 we will only have like 20 wins in the last 5 seasons and will be the worst record in ISU history. I sure hope that doesn't happen.

As Far as UNI....They are a good team, but they need to calm down. They just beat one of the worst football teams in the country that had 2 crucial unforced turnovers and 1 forced bad turnover that cost the game. Not to mention Shaggy. Maybe if our defense wasn't put in bad spots all the time it would have been different

Last edited by HandSanitizer; 09-09-2007 at 10:14 AM.