Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Pro
    Points: 73,217, Level: 84
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 1,633
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    brokenloginagain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,021
    Points
    73,217
    Level
    84
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 0

    nike skills academy

    Letters From Camp: Emptying the notebook - College Basketball Nation Blog - ESPN

    would've been cool if chris allen or royce white attended. any particular reason no cyclones have been at these the past few years? we're a nike school, right?

    (and yes I get we haven't been stellar as of late, but Brackins, DG, Christopherson, Allen and White certainly have enough credentials to get invited, i'd think).



  2. #2
    Rookie
    Points: 13,783, Level: 35
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 267
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    567
    Points
    13,783
    Level
    35
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 3

    Re: nike skills academy

    Quote Originally Posted by brokenloginagain View Post
    Letters From Camp: Emptying the notebook - College Basketball Nation Blog - ESPN

    would've been cool if chris allen or royce white attended. any particular reason no cyclones have been at these the past few years? we're a nike school, right?

    (and yes I get we haven't been stellar as of late, but Brackins, DG, Christopherson, Allen and White certainly have enough credentials to get invited, i'd think).

    they only invite the very elite high school prospects and a few college freshman to the event. Then the best of these position skill academies get invited to the Lebron James Academy in a few weeks



  3. #3
    Pro
    Points: 43,675, Level: 64
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 575
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,988
    Points
    43,675
    Level
    64
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 0

    Re: nike skills academy

    Looks like Thomas Robinson has been tearing it up. If he stays out of foul trouble he is going to be a beast next year in the big 12. With him Perry Jones, Nash, and Quincy Miller the big 12 could have 3 or 4 players picked in the lottery next year.



  4. #4
    Pro
    Points: 73,217, Level: 84
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 1,633
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    brokenloginagain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,021
    Points
    73,217
    Level
    84
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 0

    Re: nike skills academy

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldfinger View Post
    they only invite the very elite high school prospects and a few college freshman to the event. Then the best of these position skill academies get invited to the Lebron James Academy in a few weeks
    thomas robinson, john jenkins, jordan taylor, etc are not college frosh. elite college players from nike schools participate, would think cyclone players would qualify. college studs will be at lebron james as well.



  5. #5
    Pro
    Points: 59,114, Level: 75
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 936
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    2,468
    Points
    59,114
    Level
    75
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 13

    Re: nike skills academy

    Quote Originally Posted by brokenloginagain View Post
    thomas robinson, john jenkins, jordan taylor, etc are not college frosh. elite college players from nike schools participate, would think cyclone players would qualify. college studs will be at lebron james as well.
    Robinson and Taylor are both from Adidas schools.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: FS1
  • Iowa State vs. Oklahoma
  • November 1, 2014
  • 11:00 AM