Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 8

Lebron - more relationship issues

First Delonte was sleeping with his mom during the playoffs last year, now this?

Rumors Circulating Regarding LeBron James’ Girlfriend - NBA - Twackle Staff - twackle.com

Hall-Of-Famer
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 615
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 16

Re: Lebron - more relationship issues

Quote Originally Posted by erikbj View Post
    First Delonte was sleeping with his mom during the playoffs last year, now this?

Rumors Circulating Regarding LeBron James€™ Girlfriend - NBA - Twackle Staff - twackle.com
    James is a *****... he could have any girl he wanted...(im assuming) Why get all worked up over one girl.... Also did anyone see Bosch walking down the hall after the game last night... he crumbled to his knees.... and was balling like a baby.... what a bunch of drama kings!!

Last edited by mj4cy; 06-13-2011 at 09:07 AM.

Starter
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 490
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Quote Originally Posted by cyhawkdmb View Post
    James is a *****... he could have any girl he wanted...(im assuming) Why get all worked up over one girl.... Also did anyone see Bosch walking down the hall after the game last night... he crumbled to his knees.... and was balling like a baby.... what a bunch of drama kings!!
    Is it the mother of his kid? If so, maybe he's not a ****** and wants his kid to grow up with both of his parents.

If it's not, I agree.

Hall-Of-Famer
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 1,581
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by cyhawkdmb View Post
    Plus the Big Guy upstairs decided it wasn't time for Lebron to win a title........sucks when God is against you as well as a better team.

Rookie
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 506
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1

Quote Originally Posted by TitanClone View Post
    Is it the mother of his kid? If so, maybe he's not a ****** and wants his kid to grow up with both of his parents.

If it's not, I agree.
    Why is he not married to her then?

Pro
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 1,022
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 2

Quote Originally Posted by gharris View Post
    Why is he not married to her then?
    Marriage is just a formality. It doesn't mean you can sleep around if you are not.

Hall-Of-Famer
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 1,581
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by ItsCYence View Post
    Marriage is just a formality. It doesn't mean you can sleep around if you are not.
    well if you are sleeping around and not married, you don't lose half.......see Tiger Woods.

Addict
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 1,086
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 6

I know Lebron has given people plenty to root against and criticize and I was rooting for the Mavs too, but I'm starting to feel a little sorry for him. It seems like there is too much piling on right now.

Addict
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 77
    Given: 15

I know Lebron has given people plenty to root against and criticize and I was rooting for the Mavs too, but I'm starting to feel a little sorry for him. It seems like there is too much piling on right now.

Are you kidding? Did you hear what he said after the game?

Bench Warmer
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by snowcraig2.0 View Post
    Are you kidding? Did you hear what he said after the game?
    I did not hear any post game interviews can you tell me what he said?

"Hug It Out."

Rookie
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 361
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by dundermifflin View Post
    I did not hear any post game interviews can you tell me what he said?

He was an ***... basically he said that all the people that rooted for the Heat to lose will have to still wake up to their own little personal problems while he will wake up very happy with his life and riches.

Dwayne Wade, on the other hand, was pretty respectable with his post game podium comments. He praised the Mavs for being the better team.

Speechless
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 275
    Given: 177

Quote Originally Posted by acgclone View Post
    My deal in this is yes, LeBron has been an outright tool over the last 365 days. The only way he ever should have done "The Decision" was if he was staying in Cleveland. The celebration in South Beach was completely unnecessary. And LeBron has repetitively stuck his foot in his mouth over this time frame, particularly during this year's Finals, that he must have acquired the taste for it. So it's not the rubbing it in LeBron's face that's really getting to me - he's made his bed over the last year and he doesn't want to live in it now.

The first thing that is getting to me is two of the NBA's "good guys", Dirk Nowitzki and Jason Kidd, both just won their first (and perhaps only, particularly in Kidd's case) NBA Championship, and this fact is getting completely lost in the LeBron James hate. In fact, by all appearances, most people really don't give two ****s that Nowitzki's legacy was validated last night - they only care that Nowitzki gave them an excuse to pile endless heaps of **** on James for the next year or more.

The second thing that is getting to me is the personal nature that the LeBron bashing is taking. Want to bash LeBorn's game on the court? Fine by me. By all accounts, the Heat actually looked better as a team when LeBron was sitting on the bench last night, and the argument that LeBron just disappears when it's all on the line is being validated over and over again. Want to bash LeBron for not walking his talk? Fine by me as well - I've already commented above that LeBron suffers from "Foot-In-Mouth" syndrome. But bringing LeBron's personal life into this is completely over the line IMO.

The third thing that, well, isn't necessarily getting to me, but I take issue with, is some of the biggest whiners in this whole thing are Bulls fans who not only got spurned by LeBron last summer, but then were run off the court by LeBron in the Eastern Conference Finals. It's not The Decision that Bulls fans are upset at, it's that LeBron didn't decide to "take his talents to the Windy City" (or, to a lesser extent, keep them in Cleveland) that Bulls fans are really upset about. And any Bulls fan that says "we didn't want that loser LeBron anyway" are outright full of **** - last summer, before the Decision, Bulls fans were already counting additional banners that would be hanging from the rafters of the United Center once LeBron came to Chicago. Anyone who says otherwise are having problems swallowing their sour grapes.

Last edited by jdoggivjc; 06-13-2011 at 09:37 AM.
    Chuck Lidell: I paint my toenails with pink and black polish. Problem is, I get more paint on my toes and on the carpet than on my nails. Any advice?
    Maria Sharapova: Don't you beat up other guys for a living? I don't know how to answer this.

Starter
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 490
    Achievements:

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1

Quote Originally Posted by bgprest View Post
    He was an ***... basically he said that all the people that rooted for the Heat to lose will have to still wake up to their own little personal problems while he will wake up very happy with his life and riches.

Dwayne Wade, on the other hand, was pretty respectable with his post game podium comments. He praised the Mavs for being the better team.
    Link?

Speechless
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 9

Quote Originally Posted by bgprest View Post

Is he wrong? I mean seriously, over the last two weeks, I have never seen so many people root for the Mavs. I actually haven't ever seen a bandwagon scene like this in my lifetime and it's not because they like anything about the Mavs. It's just because they are rooting against the Heat.

I have never seen someone who has never done anything wrong in terms of the law, nothing to wrong humanity, and given so much to various charities hated so much. Never. Even Kobe never even came close to having this hate and he was alleged to have raped someone. It's sort of interesting really. You have a guy who was thrown into the spotlight at 17 in a way that we have never seen and not once has he screwed up in his behavior toward society. That is incredibly rare.

I'm on Twitter too: Tre4ISU

Or so I have read.

Speechless
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 9

Quote Originally Posted by jdoggivjc View Post
    My deal in this is yes, LeBron has been an outright tool over the last 365 days. The only way he ever should have done "The Decision" was if he was staying in Cleveland. The celebration in South Beach was completely unnecessary. And LeBron has repetitively stuck his foot in his mouth over this time frame, particularly during this year's Finals, that he must have acquired the taste for it. So it's not the rubbing it in LeBron's face that's really getting to me - he's made his bed over the last year and he doesn't want to live in it now.

The first thing that is getting to me is two of the NBA's "good guys", Dirk Nowitzki and Jason Kidd, both just won their first (and perhaps only, particularly in Kidd's case) NBA Championship, and this fact is getting completely lost in the LeBron James hate. In fact, by all appearances, most people really don't give two ****s that Nowitzki's legacy was validated last night - they only care that Nowitzki gave them an excuse to pile endless heaps of **** on James for the next year or more.

The second thing that is getting to me is the personal nature that the LeBron bashing is taking. Want to bash LeBorn's game on the court? Fine by me. By all accounts, the Heat actually looked better as a team when LeBron was sitting on the bench last night, and the argument that LeBron just disappears when it's all on the line is being validated over and over again. Want to bash LeBron for not walking his talk? Fine by me as well - I've already commented above that LeBron suffers from "Foot-In-Mouth" syndrome. But bringing LeBron's personal life into this is completely over the line IMO.

The third thing that, well, isn't necessarily getting to me, but I take issue with, is some of the biggest whiners in this whole thing are Bulls fans who not only got spurned by LeBron last summer, but then were run off the court by LeBron in the Eastern Conference Finals. It's not The Decision that Bulls fans are upset at, it's that LeBron didn't decide to "take his talents to the Windy City" (or, to a lesser extent, keep them in Cleveland) that Bulls fans are really upset about. And any Bulls fan that says "we didn't want that loser LeBron anyway" are outright full of **** - last summer, before the Decision, Bulls fans were already counting additional banners that would be hanging from the rafters of the United Center once LeBron came to Chicago. Anyone who says otherwise are having problems swallowing their sour grapes.
    Bingo. It took the hate for LeBron James to make Dirk. That's kind of sad.

I'm on Twitter too: Tre4ISU

Or so I have read.