Lot locations please
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Starter Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Lot locations please

perhaps we shall start a thread where everyone can give the general lot location prior to the Toledo game? I for one...would stop by and say hello to each and every one of you. I will not be hard to miss....cardinal and gold gear with a Union Jack

Last edited by monkeybrow; 08-17-2006 at 10:57 AM.

Speechless
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 35.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 593
    Given: 364
    Parking in the grass here...who knows exactly where. Most likely the main grass lot on the east side of Elwood.

All-Star
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 715
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 5
    My brother is a drunken student, and I will most likely be revelling with him. However, I will definitely search for the Union Jack come Aug. 31.

Starter Achievements:
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ISUFan22 View Post
    Parking in the grass here...who knows exactly where. Most likely the main grass lot on the east side of Elwood.
    just shout out monkey when you see me.....I may be pretty blistered by then...but not to worry...I am a very amiable drunkard...let's just hope not too touchy feely! (women folk of course)

Hall-Of-Famer
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 1,112
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 28
    Brothers, I've grave and tragic news. While not even The Almighty could keep me away from the Toledo game, the cosmos have conspired and hatched a plan to prevent me from getting to Ames in time to tailgate. Indeed, the situation looks grim, but just as Goonies never say die, Cyclone fans never lose hope.

Recruit Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Thumbs Up
    Lot S7 right outside the east gate and right next to the RV lot. We get there early enough to be on the grass next to the sidewalk. have a white pop up awning. Stop by

Starter Achievements:
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by kindrgtncp View Post
    Lot S7 right outside the east gate and right next to the RV lot. We get there early enough to be on the grass next to the sidewalk. have a white pop up awning. Stop by
    I will effort to stop by with my mates. I will bring gifts of suds for your clan.

Pro
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 103
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by kindrgtncp View Post

I too will attempt to stop down. I am travelling with just the lady friend up for the weekend, so we will be interested in stopping by several locations. Fear not, we will have our own beers to drink and share.

All-Star
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 308
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeybrow View Post
    perhaps we shall start a thread where everyone can give the general lot location prior to the Toledo game? I for one...would stop by and say hello to each and every one of you. I will not be hard to miss....cardinal and gold gear with a Union Jack

I shall have to keep an eye out for your union suit, as I will be conducting many guerrilla-style raids on various and sundry tailgating activities. There is neither a published nor well-adhered-to timetable for these sorties, so I may have to surprise you with a flying butt pliers if I see your aforementioned attire. Caveat emptor, my long john clad friend and keep your flap buttoned; hiney burn is most uncomfortable. Unless you're into that sort of thing...

Yeah well, ya know, that's just, like uh, your opinion, man.

Starter Achievements:
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclonekj View Post
    I shall have to keep an eye out for your union suit, as I will be conducting many guerrilla-style raids on various and sundry tailgating activities. There is neither a published nor well-adhered-to timetable for these sorties, so I may have to surprise you with a flying butt pliers if I see your aforementioned attire. Caveat emptor, my long john clad friend and keep your flap buttoned; hiney burn is most uncomfortable. Unless you're into that sort of thing...
    I shall position the Queen's guards in a tight square formation (as in waterloo) around my golden bum to avert any debaucherous attacks. the union jack will be in the form of a cape adorned over my gentle...yet broad shoulders. I will also be equiped with night vision paraphanalia and listening devices recently purchased at Sears to reinforce security that maintains vigil on my pasty flesh

All-Star Achievements:
    Thumbs Up
    I shall position the Queen's guards in a tight square formation (as in waterloo) around my golden bum to avert any debaucherous attacks. the union jack will be in the form of a cape adorned over my gentle...yet broad shoulders. I will also be equiped with night vision paraphanalia and listening devices recently purchased at Sears to reinforce security that maintains vigil on my pasty flesh
    I will be jumping from tailgate to tailgate for the first game because my group will be there for the game only. monkey, my dear, should I carry a rose or some other adornment so you know it's me? ;) Or do you think you'll be able to see my Cyclone Fanatic thong through your night vision instruments?

Starter Achievements:
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by amyk33 View Post
    I will be jumping from tailgate to tailgate for the first game because my group will be there for the game only. monkey, my dear, should I carry a rose or some other adornment so you know it's me? ;) Or do you think you'll be able to see my Cyclone Fanatic thong through your night vision instruments?

perhaps we shall meet at the statue of Jack Trice...much like the Empire State building in "sleepless in seattle"? If I am a little sauced...please wait....my mates will soon roll me up in a wagon

All-Star Achievements:
    Thumbs Up
    perhaps we shall meet at the statue of Jack Trice...much like the Empire State building in "sleepless in seattle"? If I am a little sauced...please wait....my mates will soon roll me up in a wagon
    and what if i'm a little sauced? will you still love me with smudged eyeliner and a slurring rendition of the fight song?

Starter Achievements:
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by amyk33 View Post
    and what if i'm a little sauced? will you still love me with smudged eyeliner and a slurring rendition of the fight song?
    the smudged eyeliner is not a problem....but you had better nail the fight song and the "green hills of Iowa State" or whatever the name of that bloody song is....I don't mind if you are a little sauced....I will carry you like a sack of tequila smelling potatoes to your seat

Bench Warmer
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    ill be in the student lot with a red ranger and beer pong right behind it...