Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Publisher
    Points: 745,158, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    ChrisMWilliams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    15,402
    Points
    745,158
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 171
    Given: 61

  2. #2
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 66,279, Level: 79
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 171
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupVeteran50000 Experience Points
    mred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    SE WI
    Posts
    4,872
    Points
    66,279
    Level
    79
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

    Re: WBB Recruiting: Malone has ISU in top 3

    There aren't too many articles about ISU WBB recruiting, so this is definitely appreciated.

    If there's no attrition and Vanloo decides to come to ISU, there are only three scholarships open for 2012 and Blaskowsky has one of them. If we've offered Malone, there probably aren't many other 2012 offers out there.



  3. #3
    Pro
    Points: 53,532, Level: 71
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 518
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    twistedredbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    3,333
    Points
    53,532
    Level
    71
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 23

    Re: WBB Recruiting: Malone has ISU in top 3

    Is TCU in Big East basketball now? My guess is its between KSU and ISU because of the Big 12 factor. Interesting profile, can rebound at the rim and block a lot of shots, not the typical post player we have had at ISU. Hoopgurlz has her rated at 90.

    Stacey Malone 2012 Women's Basketball Recruiting Profile - ESPN

    yes, nice to have a WBB article. Starting to go throw CF WBB withdrawal.



  4. #4
    Addict
    Points: 112,083, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Tornado man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Ames, IA
    Posts
    7,677
    Points
    112,083
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 32

    Re: WBB Recruiting: Malone has ISU in top 3

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedredbird View Post
    Is TCU in Big East basketball now? My guess is its between KSU and ISU because of the Big 12 factor. Interesting profile, can rebound at the rim and block a lot of shots, not the typical post player we have had at ISU. Hoopgurlz has her rated at 90.

    Stacey Malone 2012 Women's Basketball Recruiting Profile - ESPN

    yes, nice to have a WBB article. Starting to go throw CF WBB withdrawal.
    You need a start a a blog, TWB. I may agree or disagree with you, but always read your posts!



  5. #5
    Pro
    Points: 53,532, Level: 71
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 518
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    twistedredbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    3,333
    Points
    53,532
    Level
    71
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 23

    Re: WBB Recruiting: Malone has ISU in top 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Tornado man View Post
    You need a start a a blog, TWB. I may agree or disagree with you, but always read your posts!
    why thanks for the compliment. guess I am pretty into WBB.



  6. #6
    Walk On
    Points: 4,228, Level: 18
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    mhalb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    215
    Points
    4,228
    Level
    18
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Re: WBB Recruiting: Malone has ISU in top 3

    HoopGurlz ESPN HoopGurlz



    F Stacey Malone fulfills goal of going Big 12: Stacey Malone 2012 Basketball Recruiting News - ESPN

    Stacey Malone, a three-star forward from Tyler, Texas, has committed to Kansas State, according to her club program director, Al Coleman of Cy-Fair Nike Elite.

    The 6-foot-1 Malone made her pledge while attending Kansas State's camp on Friday. She also considered and made unofficial visits to Iowa State and TCU.

    "I committed because of the atmosphere of the campus," Malone said. "I spoke to players from three different sports and they all talked about how everyone there was like a family and that's what I was looking for. I love that these coaches are going to push me and to hopefully do great things!"

    Malone, who plans to major in sports nutrition, averaged 9.1 points, 9.4 rebounds and 2.1 blocks for Robert E. Lee (Midland, Texas).

    "The Cy-Fair program is proud if Stacey and her decision to attend Kansas State," Coleman said in an email message. "She wanted to play in the Big 12 and Kansas State was the perfect fit for her."


    Once a cyclones, always a cyclone.

  7. #7
    Walk On
    Points: 11,913, Level: 32
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    206
    Points
    11,913
    Level
    32
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: WBB Recruiting: Malone has ISU in top 3

    Quote Originally Posted by mhalb View Post
    HoopGurlz ESPN HoopGurlz



    F Stacey Malone fulfills goal of going Big 12: Stacey Malone 2012 Basketball Recruiting News - ESPN

    Stacey Malone, a three-star forward from Tyler, Texas, has committed to Kansas State, according to her club program director, Al Coleman of Cy-Fair Nike Elite.

    The 6-foot-1 Malone made her pledge while attending Kansas State's camp on Friday. She also considered and made unofficial visits to Iowa State and TCU.

    "I committed because of the atmosphere of the campus," Malone said. "I spoke to players from three different sports and they all talked about how everyone there was like a family and that's what I was looking for. I love that these coaches are going to push me and to hopefully do great things!"

    Malone, who plans to major in sports nutrition, averaged 9.1 points, 9.4 rebounds and 2.1 blocks for Robert E. Lee (Midland, Texas).

    "The Cy-Fair program is proud if Stacey and her decision to attend Kansas State," Coleman said in an email message. "She wanted to play in the Big 12 and Kansas State was the perfect fit for her."

    I guess it didn't matter to her that some gals are bolting from Manhatten because of certain "problems" with staff and team bonding!!! Oh well, like BF is so fond to say, he only is interested in the kids that want to be here!!


    Making a difference everyday!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • Football
  • Iowa State vs. North Dakota State
  • August 30, 2014
  • 06:00 PM