Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Pro
    Points: 135,824, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Naughtius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Central IA
    Posts
    2,624
    Points
    135,824
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 5

    Anna Kournikova on Biggest Loser

    Mediocre tennis player, but easy on the eyes.

    I may have to actually watch now, with the sound off.

    Anna Kournikova may join ‘The Biggest Loser’ - Celebritology 2.0 - The Washington Post


    "Me not winning isn't important. You do!"

  2. #2
    Speechless
    Points: 493,001, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    CycloneRulzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Nevada, IA
    Posts
    20,438
    Points
    493,001
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,524
    Given: 3,594

    Re: Anna Kournikova on Biggest Loser

    Quote Originally Posted by Naughtius View Post
    Mediocre tennis player, but easy on the eyes.

    I may have to actually watch now, with the sound off.

    Anna Kournikova may join ‘The Biggest Loser’ - Celebritology 2.0 - The Washington Post
    Saw this earlier today. never watched this show but I'll watch now.


    VICE PRESIDENT OF RANDOM THOUGHTS THREAD HATE CLUB

    CF SURVIVOR 4 WINNER!


    Quote Originally Posted by cyowan View Post

    Rulzzz 3:16 says I just liked your post!

  3. #3
    Addict
    Points: 110,153, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    RING4CY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ankeny, IA
    Posts
    6,722
    Points
    110,153
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 134
    Given: 149

    Re: Anna Kournikova on Biggest Loser

    Screw watching. I think I finally have the motivation I need to tryout for the show.




  4. #4
    Pro
    Points: 42,578, Level: 63
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 372
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    3,371
    Points
    42,578
    Level
    63
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 35

    Re: Anna Kournikova on Biggest Loser

    can definitely tell that article was written by a caddy older woman. The only people who struggle to remember Anna are either younger then 10 or female.



  5. #5
    Pro
    Points: 57,192, Level: 74
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 1,358
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    djcubby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Des Moines, IA
    Posts
    2,926
    Points
    57,192
    Level
    74
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 90
    Given: 122

    Re: Anna Kournikova on Biggest Loser

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedredbird View Post
    can definitely tell that article was written by a caddy older woman. The only people who struggle to remember Anna are either younger then 10 or female.
    How do you know she worked at a golf course??



  6. #6
    All-Star
    Points: 42,415, Level: 63
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 535
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    ca4cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    North Central IA
    Posts
    1,632
    Points
    42,415
    Level
    63
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 32

    Re: Anna Kournikova on Biggest Loser

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedredbird View Post
    can definitely tell that article was written by a caddy older woman. The only people who struggle to remember Anna are either younger then 10 or female.
    You can tell the lady that wrote that "article" has some serious envy issues. To say that Kournikova is best known for dating Iglecias (sp?) is laughable. She was a good (not great) tennis player that was and is hotter than donut grease who went on to a successful, lucrative career in endorsements and modeling. I'm sure she spends a lot of time worrying about what some hack on the east coast thinks of her stardom.

    My wife watches Biggest Loser sometimes so I'll catch a minute or two while passing through the room. Anna for Jillian would be a BIG step up in the looks department. I have no idea if she knows how to motivate people with regard to weight loss and training or not, but if she offerred to lose clothes in return for me dropping a few, I'd be skinny and she'd be nekkid.....FAST!



  7. #7
    Starter
    Points: 71,236, Level: 82
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 214
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Cyballz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    890
    Points
    71,236
    Level
    82
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 57
    Given: 21

    Re: Anna Kournikova on Biggest Loser

    the title of the show could also work as the title of her tennis career


    read this post quickly - it might not last long

  8. #8
    Speechless
    Points: 493,001, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    CycloneRulzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Nevada, IA
    Posts
    20,438
    Points
    493,001
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,524
    Given: 3,594

    Re: Anna Kournikova on Biggest Loser

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyballz View Post
    the title of the show could also work as the title of her tennis career
    Though her popularity far exceeds several of her fellow competitors who actually did win something.


    VICE PRESIDENT OF RANDOM THOUGHTS THREAD HATE CLUB

    CF SURVIVOR 4 WINNER!


    Quote Originally Posted by cyowan View Post

    Rulzzz 3:16 says I just liked your post!

  9. #9
    Starter
    Points: 17,711, Level: 40
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 339
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Johnston, IA
    Posts
    641
    Points
    17,711
    Level
    40
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 35

    Re: Anna Kournikova on Biggest Loser

    Quote Originally Posted by CyclonesRulzzz View Post
    Though her popularity far exceeds several of her fellow competitors who actually did win something.

    She was fairly accomplished as a doubles player, but never really cracked the elite group in singles play.



  10. #10
    Addict
    Points: 154,736, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    weR138's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    7,598
    Points
    154,736
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 153
    Given: 43

    Re: Anna Kournikova on Biggest Loser

    ttiwwnp


    RIP Janice
    b. April 2012 d. April 2012
    9 posts
    May perpetual light shine upon him.

  11. #11
    Addict
    Points: 110,153, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    RING4CY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ankeny, IA
    Posts
    6,722
    Points
    110,153
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 134
    Given: 149

    Re: Anna Kournikova on Biggest Loser

    Quote Originally Posted by weR138 View Post
    ttiwwnp
















  12. #12
    All-Star
    Points: 42,415, Level: 63
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 535
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    ca4cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    North Central IA
    Posts
    1,632
    Points
    42,415
    Level
    63
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 32

    Re: Anna Kournikova on Biggest Loser

    Quote Originally Posted by RING4CY View Post
















  13. #13
    Pro
    Points: 135,824, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Naughtius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Central IA
    Posts
    2,624
    Points
    135,824
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 5

    Re: Anna Kournikova on Biggest Loser

    I didn't know she was triplets!


    "Me not winning isn't important. You do!"

  14. #14
    Walk On
    Points: 9,623, Level: 29
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 327
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Grimes
    Posts
    216
    Points
    9,623
    Level
    29
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Anna Kournikova on Biggest Loser

    Quote Originally Posted by ca4cy View Post
    Anna for Jillian would be a BIG step up in the looks department. I have no idea if she knows how to motivate people with regard to weight loss and training or not, but if she offerred to lose clothes in return for me dropping a few, I'd be skinny and she'd be nekkid.....FAST!
    I do agree that Anna is smoking but there is just something about Jillian that makes me wanna "workout" with her.



  15. #15
    Pro
    Points: 42,578, Level: 63
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 372
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    3,371
    Points
    42,578
    Level
    63
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 35

    Re: Anna Kournikova on Biggest Loser

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberJJJ View Post
    She was fairly accomplished as a doubles player, but never really cracked the elite group in singles play.
    I think one of the biggest knocks on Anna was that she never won a WTA singles title.

    I think her's is the case she was more interested in being pretty than playing tennis. At least she knew which was her strength.

    Although she never won WTA title, you can bet that she was almost always on our court #1 or court #2. I remember a big bruhaha when worlds #1, and #2, both former champs, Davenport and Serena got lower courts at Wimby than Anna.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: Fox Sports Net
  • FOOTBALL: Iowa State vs. Texas Tech
  • November 22, 2014
  • 02:30 PM