Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Walk On
    Points: 9,654, Level: 29
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 296
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    201
    Points
    9,654
    Level
    29
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

    FB Season Tickets

    My wife and I purchased season tickets for the first time this year. I was wondering if one of the seasoned veterans on the board could tell me when we can expect to get our tickets in the mail. Thanks.



  2. #2
    Starter
    Points: 19,808, Level: 42
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Grimes
    Posts
    788
    Points
    19,808
    Level
    42
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Re: FB Season Tickets

    Quote Originally Posted by WaverlyCy View Post
    My wife and I purchased season tickets for the first time this year. I was wondering if one of the seasoned veterans on the board could tell me when we can expect to get our tickets in the mail. Thanks.
    August



  3. #3
    Walk On
    Points: 9,654, Level: 29
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 296
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    201
    Points
    9,654
    Level
    29
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

    Re: FB Season Tickets

    Great. Thanks for the info. Kickoff can't get here soon enough!!



  4. #4
    Pro
    Points: 28,049, Level: 51
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 601
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    jj-cyclones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ames
    Posts
    2,056
    Points
    28,049
    Level
    51
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 75

    Re: FB Season Tickets

    I just got a letter in the mail and I thought it was the seating assignments but just the away game tix offers...I had my hopes up only because this is the first year I bought the parking pass and I would really like to know what lot i'll end up in.

    I have my fingers crossed for G7, the way most people talk about that lot on this board, I wish I would have put that as my first choice!

    Will get our tickets in August but I believe they send out the seating/parking assignments in mid summer.



  5. #5
    Pro
    Points: 34,864, Level: 57
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 586
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    4VR4CY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Ankeny, IA
    Posts
    3,473
    Points
    34,864
    Level
    57
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2

    Re: FB Season Tickets

    If you want to change your parking preference, you can call and ask for G7. I personally hate that lot, but a lot of people like it.


    Just in case you didn't know... I'm a girl.

  6. #6
    Addict
    Points: 140,185, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    cyhawkdmb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    CB
    Posts
    6,515
    Points
    140,185
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 355
    Given: 347

    Re: FB Season Tickets

    Quote Originally Posted by jj-cyclones View Post
    I just got a letter in the mail and I thought it was the seating assignments but just the away game tix offers...I had my hopes up only because this is the first year I bought the parking pass and I would really like to know what lot i'll end up in.

    I have my fingers crossed for G7, the way most people talk about that lot on this board, I wish I would have put that as my first choice!

    Will get our tickets in August but I believe they send out the seating/parking assignments in mid summer.
    So the assignments should come around July?



  7. #7
    Pro
    Points: 104,582, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Boxerdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Beaverdale, IA
    Posts
    2,959
    Points
    104,582
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 199

    Re: FB Season Tickets

    Quote Originally Posted by jj-cyclones View Post
    I just got a letter in the mail and I thought it was the seating assignments but just the away game tix offers...I had my hopes up only because this is the first year I bought the parking pass and I would really like to know what lot i'll end up in.

    I have my fingers crossed for G7, the way most people talk about that lot on this board, I wish I would have put that as my first choice!

    Will get our tickets in August but I believe they send out the seating/parking assignments in mid summer.
    If you're a $100 or $250 donor you'll be in g7 especially if its your first year. They told us even if we donated $500 we wouldn't be assured of a paved spot but would probably.

    I love G-7. Plenty of room and its not a bad walk to the game. not busy at all because youre walking across the soccer fields. Just enough time to finish another frosty brew ;)



  8. #8
    Bench Warmer
    Points: 9,709, Level: 29
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 241
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    284
    Points
    9,709
    Level
    29
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 0

    Re: FB Season Tickets

    Quote Originally Posted by Boxerdaddy View Post
    If you're a $100 or $250 donor you'll be in g7 especially if its your first year. They told us even if we donated $500 we wouldn't be assured of a paved spot but would probably.

    I love G-7. Plenty of room and its not a bad walk to the game. not busy at all because youre walking across the soccer fields. Just enough time to finish another frosty brew ;)
    There is a note on the ticket log in site saying they only have lot G7 remaining at this point. I assume that is for people that were to order new season tickets now.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: Cyclones.TV
  • FOOTBALL: Iowa State vs. UNI
  • September 5, 2015
  • 07:00 PM