Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 43
  1. #1
    Addict
    Points: 95,474, Level: 96
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,576
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    capitalcityguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    5,812
    Points
    95,474
    Level
    96
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 347
    Given: 348

    1st Annual Iowa Craft Beer Festival - THIS SATURDAY

    CCG

  2. #2
    Pro
    Points: 51,581, Level: 70
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 969
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    pyrocyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ames
    Posts
    2,837
    Points
    51,581
    Level
    70
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1

    Re: 1st Annual Iowa Craft Beer Festival - THIS SATURDAY

    I really wish that I could go. HAve a previous commitment that night.



  3. #3
    All-Star
    Points: 52,235, Level: 70
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 315
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    isukendall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO
    Posts
    1,978
    Points
    52,235
    Level
    70
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 113
    Given: 327

    Re: 1st Annual Iowa Craft Beer Festival - THIS SATURDAY

    I'm trying to find a link that lists all the beers that will be there, but can't find any....?



  4. #4
    Speechless
    Points: 487,142, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    Al_4_State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Driftless Region
    Posts
    19,925
    Points
    487,142
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,239
    Given: 259

    Re: 1st Annual Iowa Craft Beer Festival - THIS SATURDAY

    I have prior commitments, but I hope this does really well and I make it next year.


    In 1984, I was hospitalized for approaching perfection.

  5. #5
    Starter
    Points: 13,578, Level: 35
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 472
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    cyclonesurveyor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    818
    Points
    13,578
    Level
    35
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 179

    Re: 1st Annual Iowa Craft Beer Festival - THIS SATURDAY

    i will be there for at least the Suds party!


    Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than selfish and worry about my liver."
    --by Jack Handy

  6. #6
    Speechless
    Points: 487,142, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    Al_4_State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Driftless Region
    Posts
    19,925
    Points
    487,142
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,239
    Given: 259

    Re: 1st Annual Iowa Craft Beer Festival - THIS SATURDAY

    Quote Originally Posted by isukendall View Post
    I'm trying to find a link that lists all the beers that will be there, but can't find any....?
    I didn't see one, but you're going to at least have:
    Peace Tree
    Olde Main
    CABco
    Great River
    Back Pocket/Old Man River
    Hub City
    Rock Bottom
    Raccoon River
    Madhouse (these guys got their **** together in a big way in the past month)
    Millstream
    Sutliff


    In 1984, I was hospitalized for approaching perfection.

  7. #7
    Prospect
    Points: 3,221, Level: 16
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 229
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ankeny
    Posts
    4
    Points
    3,221
    Level
    16
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: 1st Annual Iowa Craft Beer Festival - THIS SATURDAY

    Sounds like a lot more fun than the graduation party I have to go to that night, in KC.



  8. #8
    Starter
    Points: 21,069, Level: 44
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 581
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    mfelske's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    716
    Points
    21,069
    Level
    44
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 131

    Re: 1st Annual Iowa Craft Beer Festival - THIS SATURDAY

    Tasting from 3-7... I have a wedding to go to that night. Do you suppose anyone would be mad if I showed up drunk?



  9. #9
    Addict
    Points: 132,317, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    ianoconnor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    8,056
    Points
    132,317
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 994
    Given: 2,188

    Re: 1st Annual Iowa Craft Beer Festival - THIS SATURDAY

    I'll be there. Can't wait!



  10. #10
    All-Star
    Points: 32,513, Level: 55
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 537
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    isu_oak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,153
    Points
    32,513
    Level
    55
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 143
    Given: 37

    Re: 1st Annual Iowa Craft Beer Festival - THIS SATURDAY

    If Worth Brewing Company is at the event, make sure to give their beer a try. Best beer I've had in a while. Worth Brewing Company is a very small brewery, so he might not be making the trip.



  11. #11
    Addict
    Points: 95,474, Level: 96
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,576
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    capitalcityguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    5,812
    Points
    95,474
    Level
    96
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 347
    Given: 348

    Re: 1st Annual Iowa Craft Beer Festival - THIS SATURDAY

    Quote Originally Posted by isu_oak View Post
    If Worth Brewing Company is at the event, make sure to give their beer a try. Best beer I've had in a while. Worth Brewing Company is a very small brewery, so he might not be making the trip.
    From Northwood, IA?


    CCG

  12. #12
    All-Star
    Points: 32,513, Level: 55
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 537
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    isu_oak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,153
    Points
    32,513
    Level
    55
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 143
    Given: 37

    Re: 1st Annual Iowa Craft Beer Festival - THIS SATURDAY

    Quote Originally Posted by capitalcityguy View Post
    From Northwood, IA?
    Yes, Worth Brewing Company is based in Northwood as was I many moons ago. Had some of their beer one of the last times I was back in town.

    Worth Brewing Company Home Page



  13. #13
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 37,618, Level: 59
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 232
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    drmwevr08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    3,586
    Points
    37,618
    Level
    59
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 18

    Re: 1st Annual Iowa Craft Beer Festival - THIS SATURDAY

    There is a big Brew Fest in Omaha this weekend as well.

    Omaha Beer Fest : Omaha Nebraska Festival Celebrating Craft Beers

    Check out this list of participants:
    Boddingtons; Manchester, England
    • Boulder Beer Co.; Boulder, Colorado
    • Boulevard Brewing Co.; KC, Missouri
    • Breckenridge Brewery; Breckenridge, Colorado
    • Crabtree Brewing Company; Greeley, Colorado
    • Empyrean Brewing Company; Lincoln Nebraska
    • Franziskaner Weissbier; Munich, Germany
    • Goose Island Beer Company; Chicago Illinois
    • Granite City Brewery; Omaha, Nebraska
    • Great Divide Brewing Co.; Denver, Colorado
    • Hoegaarden; Hoegaarden, Belgium
    • Leffe; Belgium
    • Lucky Bucket Brewing Co.; LaVista, Nebraska
    • Madhouse Brewing Company; Newton, Iowa
    • Nebraska Brewing Company; Papillion, Nebraska
    • New Belgium Brewing; Fort Collins, Colorado
    • Newcastle Brewery; Tadcaster, North Yorkshire
    • Odell Brewing Company; Fort Collins, Colorado
    • Rock Bottom Brewing Company; Louisville, Colorado
    • Samuel Adams; Boston, Massachusetts
    • SchillingBridge Microbrewery; Pawnee City, Nebraska
    • Shiner Beers; Shiner, Texas
    • Spaten Brewery; Munich, Germany
    • Spilker Ales; Cortland, Nebraska
    • Stella Artois; Leuven, Belgium
    • Stevens Point; Stevens Point, Wisconsin
    • Summit Brewing Company; St. Paul, Minnesota
    • Tallgrass Brewing Company; Manhatten, Kansas
    • Thunderhead Brewing Company; Kearney, Nebraska
    • Woodchuck Cider; Middlebury, Vermont
    • Upstream Brewing Company; Omaha, Nebraska


    Nothing to see here mods. Keep moving.

  14. #14
    All-Star
    Points: 52,235, Level: 70
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 315
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    isukendall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO
    Posts
    1,978
    Points
    52,235
    Level
    70
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 113
    Given: 327

    Re: 1st Annual Iowa Craft Beer Festival - THIS SATURDAY

    Quote Originally Posted by drmwevr08 View Post
    There is a big Brew Fest in Omaha this weekend as well.

    Omaha Beer Fest : Omaha Nebraska Festival Celebrating Craft Beers

    Check out this list of participants:
    Boddingtons; Manchester, England
    Boulder Beer Co.; Boulder, Colorado
    Boulevard Brewing Co.; KC, Missouri
    Breckenridge Brewery; Breckenridge, Colorado
    Crabtree Brewing Company; Greeley, Colorado
    Empyrean Brewing Company; Lincoln Nebraska
    Franziskaner Weissbier; Munich, Germany
    Goose Island Beer Company; Chicago Illinois
    Granite City Brewery; Omaha, Nebraska
    Great Divide Brewing Co.; Denver, Colorado
    Hoegaarden; Hoegaarden, Belgium
    Leffe; Belgium
    Lucky Bucket Brewing Co.; LaVista, Nebraska
    Madhouse Brewing Company; Newton, Iowa
    Nebraska Brewing Company; Papillion, Nebraska
    New Belgium Brewing; Fort Collins, Colorado
    Newcastle Brewery; Tadcaster, North Yorkshire
    Odell Brewing Company; Fort Collins, Colorado
    Rock Bottom Brewing Company; Louisville, Colorado
    Samuel Adams; Boston, Massachusetts
    SchillingBridge Microbrewery; Pawnee City, Nebraska
    Shiner Beers; Shiner, Texas
    Spaten Brewery; Munich, Germany
    Spilker Ales; Cortland, Nebraska
    Stella Artois; Leuven, Belgium
    Stevens Point; Stevens Point, Wisconsin
    Summit Brewing Company; St. Paul, Minnesota
    Tallgrass Brewing Company; Manhatten, Kansas
    Thunderhead Brewing Company; Kearney, Nebraska
    Woodchuck Cider; Middlebury, Vermont
    Upstream Brewing Company; Omaha, Nebraska
    If anyone goes to this, Hopluia is the BOMB.....



  15. #15
    Walk On
    Points: 7,931, Level: 26
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    165
    Points
    7,931
    Level
    26
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 50
    Given: 0

    Re: 1st Annual Iowa Craft Beer Festival - THIS SATURDAY

    I'll be there working. Some of the other brands I know will be there as well as the ones listed already:

    Sam Adams, Goose Island, Summit, Capital City, Redhook, Widmer, Shock Top.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: Cyclones.TV
  • FOOTBALL: Iowa State vs. UNI
  • September 5, 2015
  • 07:00 PM